APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud: not very fragrent, mild hashy earthy smell
Associated smells of bud :and real subtile Sweetness

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no
If you really hold the smoke there is a bold expation about 15 seconds in - the patient i smoke with Coughed her head off face beat red.

BUZZ

Profile : 80% body 20 % head Real sleepy time stuff or couchlock for a while Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : Usually a 10 this batch a 9(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : For the patient a good solid * hour untireuped sleep - 4 me a 2 hour high(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Day use if your an all day toker
Munchies? : yes/no
----------------------------------------------------
I'm working on this !

This batch was a 7 out 10 and I have had it as a 10.
This grower has slipped in the past couple batches. Not sure whats up I'm told his program is the same.

I actually only get the white for the 3 Chemo patients that I provide for on a weekly basis, and their only happy with the White. So Its great medicine for when your at your worst cant eat or sleep and overall feel like shit. "The White make it better" patient "L".

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET(x)
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (X) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()- Leather (X)

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical (X) - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Triangle or the white smoke report
Triangle or the white smoke report 2
Triangle or the white smoke report 3
Triangle or the white smoke report 4
Triangle or the white smoke report 5
Triangle or the white smoke report 6
Triangle or the white smoke report 7
M

MIZZ ELVIS

The triangle kush and the white are two different strains......The whites original monicker is the Triangle , therein lies the confusion..........

Triangle kush pictures
18317DSC01230.JPG

18317DSC01252.JPG

Triangle pictures AKA "The White"

R

Rabbi

Are you talking about the Triangle kush floating around SF couple years back going by "Sticky Lungs" said to be one of his finds? If your right i will edit above

D

d-P

the TK is different from The White / Triangle...good report on the white though, definitely a good cut

Loran

Loran

Triangle Kush and the White ARE different. Krome sent me the White a couple years ago and she's more indica dom than TK and doesn't have that "D" flavor on the exhale. I crossed the White w/ my JC2 male and named the cross in Kromes' honor. LPR, Loran

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The white and the TK are too different strains, I have both from krome and the TK is way lanker than the white, and smokes way different, the white grows just like a indica short and stocky with alot of branching, and they are both bomb ass smoke..........GM

H

Herbiraptor

What were the trichs like colorwise.

I'm interested in the white and other things I have read led me to think is was more balanced and not so sleepy time.

C

concretedawg

looks dank bro but just like everyone said the white and triangle kush are 2 different strains,
the other pics of the triangle kush that we in the begining of the thread are her!!!!! i will be doing a grow journal on the triangle kush as soon as i finish up the rooms!!!!! thanks for doing the smoke report.... dawg...

rawman

rawman

G.O.D that looks to be the white fa sho. TK came from the Daytona area around 98 and is different than the white. Lanky low yielding strain but chronic as hell.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No one knows. GoD's pix look like what I run. Unfortunately, I hesitate to adhere very stringently to naming certain cuts I've received from certain people because all too often I've received a message, sometimes months later, claiming a stoner moment caused a mislabeling. I cannot adequately convey how annoying that is when I take great pains to ensure everything is marked correctly, so my records are accurate, and no information is lost or muddled while it passes through me.

GIGO.

C

caligula

Miss ELvis always has good info to add to posts! Long tiem no talk Mizz

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

The white is funny because it can come out very different each run...Its like og kush poorly grown its just Pot

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Just tried my first "The White" tasting.
Loved it! Straight to the head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom