Triangle or "The White" Smoke Report

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BLOCKHEAD

I have the white hands down the best shit in the world at least to me im happy to say i have it to

Illmind

Illmind

man heres sum the white nugs my shots suck but rabbis are in jar dark shots..
thewhite22.JPG

B

bckwht

PApi those are so frosty!! Makes me feel good about the pack of white s1s in my fridge

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

bckwht, you're going to love the s1's. i grew those out a few years ago and they were awesome.

B

bckwht

Are the images you posted above from the clone? If so, how close we're the s1s to the clone?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

yes, a good friend of mine gifted me the clone and i ran it for the first time my last run. when i popped my s1's i didn't know what to expect, and ended up with very short and bushy plants. i ran them twice and then tossed them because they were too finicky and had low yield (i have seen other people's s1's look bigger and yield far better, especially the more recent s1's that have been released, so it was just the phenos i ended up with). i was expecting something similar with the white clone, but it actually didn't grow like my s1's at all. though it was slow vegging, after lights were flipped, it stretched much more. the clone was far less finicky, yielded better, was much more frosty, and smelled different. my s1's were absolutely done at 58 days, but the clone appears like it could go to 70 if someone wanted to push it. both smokes were KILL, but clone is my favorite.

symbiote420

symbiote420

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Papi Chignon again" LOL, Great pics/post PC! That's the kinda info I've been tearing search engines up for, Thanks bro, my S1s are kinda finicky too, they burned a little after a light feeding from General Organics vegan nutes....and I know that stuffs pretty weak. I'll adjust the dosage but I'll probably go back to top dressing with dry nutes again like PoM and Espoma, if she burns again.
It's hard to really source real deal cuts, there are just too many scammers selling renamed fakes, especially around here.

Top Bottom