Triangle vs Triangle Kush ?

• Thread starter Slr342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slr342

So I am playing with a cut going around CO that I was told was Triangle Kush. The only thing is its yield is looking way too high to be the legit Triangle Kush so I have been suspect. (This is the cut Rare Dankness used in their Rectangle Kush seeds).

A friend had some High Times photographers in his grow showing them this cut and they told them its not Triangle Kush but its most like The Triangle which is another very rare strain to come out of Florida.

I got a sample(mine is 4 weeks into flower) and it looks like the White only not as white with an Orangey smell to the bitch and I would be amazed if she wasnt the mom of the white, which makes sense because the white is also called "the triangle". I was also told that the white is actually an S1 of Triangle Kush but now I think its an S1 of this the Triangle.

I cant find any info on this bitch the Triangle besides the pics scott from rare dankness posted a few years back.

http://www.kindreviews.com/04/triangle-2/

So my real question is anyone want to trade any sex for this bitch :p

S

Slr342

Tu chez I dont want to end up like that thing on the back of your bull.

My bad I didnt realize whoring out your cuts on thcfarmer.com was frowned upon.

My deeepest apologies =X

S

Slr342

So hear are some pics of the Triangle. The white is said to be an S1 of this and also called the white Triangle as they both have that kind of orangy smell and super dense growth patterns.
I'd say the triangle is a better smoke and the white looks bettter, but there are few things I would rather some than the triangle...delicious orange og kush smell...maybe the loompas headband with the apple headband smell mmm....

Triangle OG
Triangle Flower
D

DoneDrone

Those pics don't look like the Triangle Kush... maybe they are from seed stock from rare dankness...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I have both the triangle aka the white and the real triangle kush cuts....I can throw up a pic if you want this whole thing cleared. I just took cuts to re mother but I have some in bloom I can post that are on day 28. The triangle kush doesn't yield well at all. Period. But it's def one of the best ogs iv smoked and is hella strong. The white is very strong when picked at the right time but the flavor isn't as nice as the triangle kush. The white has a hashy, kushy, black licorice thing going on where as the triangle kush smells of super dank lemony og.~Smf~

J

jayrock2580

I have the white as well as 2 different phenos of real triangle kush. My original cut of tk came from florida in late 95. The other pheno is from 2 remaining seeds from the same guy with the cut in 95. Cant say for sure he is originator of it but he sure knew a lot and was doing a huge breeding project back then. White yields more if dialed in and is great bag appeal but kinda bland. More a kushy earth like flavor imo. Tk however is dank. Dont get a lemon scent like most og today. Has more citrus tone. The indica dom pheno taste kinda like black licorice. The other pheno i have is kinda like a white x tk cross in a way. Super resiny sandalwood citrus earth flavor. Both sont yield horrible. Then there is the potent low low yielding pheno of tk that i see most people refer to as tk. It is some bomb smoke just super low yield. Not even avg at best. Thing is those pics dont look like tk. White maybe but not tk.

Illmind

Illmind

I had some triangle kush mug shots in my gallery grown by growmaster.. chronic as hell fa sho, didn't get lemon from it.. mostly sandalwood n kush with fuel and a slight citrus note but very faint IMO. very yummy stuff.. I personally didn't think the buzz was all that devastating was def a fav of mine at the time tho. prefer the wifi3 out of the two samples. I miss that wf3..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is The Real Deal Triangle Kush @ day 28 of bloom from the flip. I personally have only bloomed it like 4 times. this is def not my best grow of it but its some kind of example on what the real deal looks like. This is the low Yielding super killer strong pheno i guess if there is 3 actual phenos. pics are taken with lights on so i had to shade a bit to get the camera to focus. over fed in the first two weeks so got slight burn, basically IMO a shit grow compared to how i usually get her the last few times....blah blah blah.....heres some pics~SMF~
DSCN2614

DSCN2615

DSCN2622

S

Slr342

Hey guys really appreciate you all coming by. I have been researching the amazing cuts you all are holding and you seem like celebrities to me haha.

This is not Triangle Kush this is the The Triangle aka mother of the white and probably mother of OGs and Chems that came out of Florida in the 1980s.

Honestly I dont care for the high but everything else I love its like smoking Orange OG kush except better haha.

The Triangle which I have done very soon maybe 65 days atm is the best smoke and was made into Rectangle Kush by rare dankness. I believe this is different then the Triangle Kush going around in Cali but they are both very rare Orange OG kushy smelling strains coming from Florida around the same time.

The White is also called The white Triangle but imo the Triangle is 10x better smoke. you can hardly smell any og kush in the white triangle at all but you def smell the orange.

Also I have the clone only Loompas Headband hear are some pics =)

I dont have the white and this triangle is not as white as the white but the white is said to be an s1 of this "The Triangle or Triangle OG. And its the favorite smoke to me and pretty much everyone who has the cut including scott from rare dankness (I am guessing dont actually know the dude)

Sorry about the fried triangle went a little too heavy on the moab/ PK 13/14 Boost combo =X

Nawutimayin?

Loompas
30 days loompas
Banner5
Fried Triangle
Triangle
S

Slr342

Also my top cuts are Platinum Pre98 Bubba, Platinum Bubba, 94 Bubba, Katsu, Girl Scout Cookies, 91 Chem, Loompas Headband, Triangle, Snoop Dog OG, DisneyLand OG, etc...

S

Slr342

And also those leaves from my veg pictures are pretty destinctive and the pictures of Triangle Kush you guys have the leaves look similar but I heard Triangle Kush was usually a small plant except on venoms grow where you lolli popped the hoe.

This seems like one of my bigger yielder and super dense great bud no matter how bad you mess it up. Just like the white except a much better smoke but not as pretty which makes sense if the white is an S1 but I think that strain must have been bred to get it to look like that.

My favorite smokes from what I have are Triangle, loompas with that apple.licorice headband smell, really like the Platinum Pre98 and the katsu as well Skywalker OG is a good smoke and worth the $15 to get it on craigslist.
Same thing with Mob Boss (Chemdog D X Tang Tang). Alot of great genetics going around in CO we just need to get our hands on the legit Triangle Kush and we are good to go...

That Coal Creek Kush is amazing smoke too.

Havent flowered girl scouts or 94 Bubba yet but I hear good things.

S

Slr342

After smelling this strain its hard to not believe its the mother of OGs, and definately mother of the white which makes sense since its called the triangle too =X

And besides I am not the only one in Colorado holding this cutting I am surprised other people havent come forward but I think 90% of the people who have this cut still think its 'Triangle Kush' the truth is just now getting out to its true identity.

I need one of you legit TK holders to do a taste test...

catdaddy

catdaddy

don't know what it is, but it looks good period. thanks for sharing.

D

DiatomaceousE

So it turns out that the Triangle Kush that is in Colorado is the cut of "Mr. Dank" Jeff who gave it to Scott from Rare Dankness.

He has had it since around 2000 and says its the 1980s South Beach Triangle Kush cut.

It smells like Orange OG Kush and is said to be the mother of OG Kush (Chemdog 91) and the white, as it shows characteristics of both.

I know someone who has the California Triangle Kush cut and it just seems like a really frosty OG relative, not much of an OG smell and not much resemblance to the white or Chemdog 91 imo. I believe the California TK to be an s1 or an imposter.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
There's actually a few s1s going around as well. Never heard she is the parent of Chemdog 91, more like the other way around. Fwiw I've tried both and they are two totally different cuts

D

DiatomaceousE

Well if you do the math, which I know stoners are not good at math, you would figure out that the 1980s South Beach Triangle Kush cut was before the Chemdog 91, if you take into account that the 1980s happened before 91.

I have tried both Triangles and I would much rather have this one its bushier but buds look very similar to Chemdog 91, a cut I did not keep, but smells like orange Chemdog 91. Everyone who smells this cut is like damn that smells like Orange OG Kush.

Cali people are megalomaniacs with your cuts and think just because they were able to get the California cut Triangle Kush, which thousands of people have, that its the best one but they have never tried this which a couple years ago Scott from Rare Dankess called "the rarest OG in North America."

Supposedly Jeff Mr Dank the holder of the cut since 2000 "gives to everybody" but in Colorado I bet only a few hundred have it.

Top Bottom