Tribus by Impello

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Has anyone else here tried Tribus rhizobacteria additive in their grow?

A buddy of mine online swears by it so I decided I’d give it a try. It’s super concentrated and is applied at 1-3ml per gallon of water or nutrient solution. It’s suppose to be similar to Mammoth P but better.

I tried Mammoth P and was less than impressed with the results given the expensive price point. Tribus is about the same price so there’s no real savings there but the results are very different and noticeable. Not only has my roots gone crazy but they have practically consumed all the soil in my small pots. There’s roots coming up through the top of the soil. The roots are bright white and healthy looking but you can hardly see any growing medium in the pots im using. It’s almost disturbing. I purchased a trial size bottle for $30 on eBay and couldn’t be more impressed. Any else have any experience with this stuff?

I’m using a combo of Primordial Solutions, Nectar for the Gods, BioBizz, and Tribus in my current grow. NFTG is mostly just liquid lime and liquid bone meal. I use mostly PS with BioBizz bloom fert in place of the PS Paleo Bloom fert.

Tribus by impello
NHWhites

NHWhites

I haven’t used it but follow greengene and he’s swears by it. I still have most of my 1L Urb bottle left. I’ll probably check out tribus after it’s finished.

They also have cycle specific bottles too

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes I’m just using the general purpose formula right now. I bought a 100ml sample and have been using it for about 2-3 weeks now. Seeing some major improvements in my rootzone so I figured I’d share my experience. Especially since I was hoping for similar results from mammoth P but never seen em.

Hookah79

Hookah79

Yes I’m just using the general purpose formula right now. I bought a 100ml sample and have been using it for about 2-3 weeks now. Seeing some major improvements in my rootzone so I figured I’d share my experience. Especially since I was hoping for similar results from mammoth P but never seen em.
Are you using it daily as in every feed?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Usually at least once a week. Roots have exploded in growth so it’s been an interesting addition to the mix. Seems to work well with most nutrient programs and additives. Unlike other additives that can burn if mixed with others.

Hookah79

Hookah79

Usually at least once a week. Roots have exploded in growth so it’s been an interesting addition to the mix. Seems to work well with most nutrient programs and additives. Unlike other additives that can burn if mixed with others.
K,t
Are you using coco?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
No I’m in a soil mix. Peat moss based soil. I’ve not had good luck with coco based soil mixes.

Top Bottom