Trichome?? Close up, please help ID

• Thread starter suzarski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
suzarski

suzarski

This is a picture of a sugar leaf. It is really white. I can not tell if it trichomes or a mold mixed in with the trichomes. Any thoughts or experience of close ups? Thanks!

Trichome close up please help id
Trichome close up please help id 2
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looks like you've got all kinds of stuff on there. Bud rot, mold... Definitely don't use that.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Can't really tell anything from those pictures but it's most likely just trichomes forming

FRYDMCNUGGET

FRYDMCNUGGET

This is a picture of a sugar leaf. It is really white. I can not tell if it trichomes or a mold mixed in with the trichomes. Any thoughts or experience of close ups? Thanks!
You can clearly see the trichomes thou jeez it’s a bit all over the shop hey I haven’t had this issue mate so I won’t start throwing uneducated opinions but I’d say there’s some type of thing going on on the side there..it’s not looking quite right is it?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yes, it looks a little like start of powdery mildew on top of trichomes. I don't know. i'm only seeing it on sugar leaves close to the buds though. Is that normally were the mildew starts? I don't see it anywhere else.
I don't know the specifics like that, I just know what it looks like.

mancorn

mancorn

Almost assuredly PM. (Spray some H2O2 and then compare pictures.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom