Trichome close ups

• Thread starter LJ66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LJ66

LJ66

Hi again from Australia people, I recently added some cheap LED wand lights to light the underneath of this 12.5 week old Dream Grl. Since I have definitely noticed increases in trichome production downstairs. I took these with an iPhone 13 pro max. Imagine if I had steadier hands.

Trichome close ups
Trichome close ups 2
Trichome close ups 3
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi again from Australia people, I recently added some cheap LED wand lights to light the underneath of this 12.5 week old Dream Grl. Since I have definitely noticed increases in trichome production downstairs. I took these with an iPhone 13 pro max. Imagine if I had steadier hands.
Hi, What lights did you add?

I'm big on popcorn and I'd like to bump my under brush with side lighting. I bought some cheap red 4ft led strips but I now have them in veg because I didn't see any improvement on lower buds. In veg I use t5's and the addition of the led reds has made my vegging plants stretch out far more than they had been under the T'5's alone

Mars Hydro has these I'd be interested in trying for side lights

LJ66

LJ66

Go to breeder !! Sorry bout that !!
Oh of course lol. I don’t have one and it’s not clear to me if there is one. I bought some from Herbies seeds but they were posted via Spain. The guy I bought my original seeds from is now nowhere to be found online.

LJ66

LJ66

Hi, What lights did you add?

I'm big on popcorn and I'd like to bump my under brush with side lighting. I bought some cheap red 4ft led strips but I now have them in veg because I didn't see any improvement on lower buds. In veg I use t5's and the addition of the led reds has made my vegging plants stretch out far more than they had been under the T'5's alone

Mars Hydro has these I'd be interested in trying for side lights
View attachment 1256724

LJ66

LJ66

Hi, I got it from Urban Plant Grower. It’s not a model you find at the usual suppliers because it’s clearly marketed at regular house plant growers. But, the three arms of lights can be bent easily around the plant so it can be accurate. You can have blue red or blurple with 5 settings of intensity. Keep in mind I have a single plant set up with a spider farmer sf 1000 sitting above. I’m pretty happy with the results but I’m still new to this so still learning.

LJ66

LJ66

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya, I've seen those advertised, my wife pointed one out to me one day as a suggestion but they're even less powerful than the set I gave up on...Good as an addition in veg but there's not enough intensity to do much for them in flower. Spiderfarmer has this 33w ....I think 3 of these just under the canopy of tops would bump the larf adding only 100w to the grow.

LJ66

LJ66

Ya, I've seen those advertised, my wife pointed one out to me one day as a suggestion but they're even less powerful than the set I gave up on...Good as an addition in veg but there's not enough intensity to do much for them in flower. Spiderfarmer has this 33w ....I think 3 of these just under the canopy of tops would bump the larf adding only 100w to the grow.
View attachment 1256895
Yeah it’s not good for much but it did get my first seedling (I’m only on my second), started in a tiny cupboard until I got a better one. And now it’s been surprisingly effective like this.

Top Bottom