Trichome Quality Organic to Chemie

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Would like to see research done comparing trichome quality from organic and chemie sources, grown in the same environments. Thoughts and research welcome. Peace GS

F

frostedlove

Go green

That would be way cool!

ALL I KNOW IS THE FUTURE IS GREEN:flower

S

Skywalkin420

I believe something along those lines already exists... I'm not sure about it telling you exactly that but there is what is called a brix meter that measures how much natural sugars are in fruit and flowers, and I have heard organic grown cannabis has a higher brix count than synthetic grown cannabis. I have to look for the article I read that on

G

Green Supreme

Not sure how sugar levels translate to trichomes. I will be having every type of cannabis available to me tested soon. We will input info such as food etc. Numbers will make themselves evident in time. Peace GS

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Sugar levels equate w/ the uptake and processing of nutes.- the higher the level, the better the nutes are being utilized. The more sugars/CHO, the more robust the plant and the higher the resin production.

G

Green Supreme

Hmm I get some of my best trichome production from plants that are stressed. Peace GS

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Well, results may vary from plant to plant, grower to grower, run to run. I'll be interested in seeing the numbers that your variety of tests come up with. Peace to you as well, brother.

G

Green Supreme

That's what I am thinking too. Let's do it. No ones doing it for us. Just strengthening relations with the lab. Soon come. Peace GS

T

The Pollinator

pumping your plants full of sugars and carbs is not the answer to heavy trichome production...If anything you will just create sap globs in your herb...

I

ibTheMan

The new thing over here is chemies for the first half of the bud cycle(for structure and yield) then we switch'n to organic ferts(mostly AN) for the second half and seems to do the bigger yields of chemical ferts, and the taste of Organic ferts all done in Coco(sunshine #4).

Top Bottom