• Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

3 Blackberry moonrocks (blimburn seeds) planted Sunday February 12th

Light: Viparspectra p2000
Medium: promix hp
Nutrients: general hydroponics flora trio

This is my first grow diary on thcfarmer. Viparspectra graciously gave me this light as part of their most recent giveaway and I am excited to try it out!!

Gave these a soak and dropped into the soil on February 12th. 1 is in a solo cup atm but will be transplanted in a couple weeks. I also have a couple freakshows going in solo cups that I’m hoping to get some pollen from,as well as some other random cacti just hanging out.

Now we wait for the beans to sprout!!

@ViparSpectra

Trichomelickers p2000 giveaway grow diary
Trichomelickers p2000 giveaway grow diary 2
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

The 3 blackberry moonrocks are off to a decent start. The one in the solo cup will be transplanted later this week so that it's roots can spread.

gave the freakshow away because they weren't going to jive with lighting schedule and the bb moonrocks. I'll have to get my freak on at a later date.

So far they are enjoying it under the new Viparspectra p2000. Thanks again guys for the awesome giveaway!! @ViparSpectra
20230226 065011

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Transplanted the blackberry moonrock(fem)
Into a fabric pot a few days ago and it appears I didn't shock the plant much or at all.

Next time I water(few days) they will be getting their first round of nutrients. Usually I would've fed them a little by now but I'm a little lazy as of late.

Can't wait to see what the buds will look like on these babies!!

@ViparSpectra

20230304 091308
20230304 091320
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Started some lst on the 2 blackberry moonrocks that are in fabric pots,the other i will leave to do its own thing.

Later this week I think I will flip the light schedule to 12/12,it is a little earlier than I usually do but I have a couple reasons for doing so.

#ViparSpectra

20230312 204152
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Great job! What is that yellow-looking plant?
Its called a pereskiopsis,its a type of cactus although it doesn't look much like one.
They usually are greener than mine because I've obviously not been giving it the best conditions lol. I use them to graft other cacti onto.

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

20230320 082148

Turned the lights back to 12/12 a few days ago and the plants are starting to show their bits and pieces. Not much to report other than that.

The Viparspectra p2000 is working great and I would like to thank @ViparSpectra again for letting him have this beautiful light!!

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Found 1 of the blackberry moonrocks had hermied on me,not sure why as these plants had it good. Unfortunately for it,my tent is not an lgbtq safe space and I hacked it down and chucked it in the garbage.

The other 2 plants are doing great and are tempting me with their flowers as they grow thicker and plumper. In a week or so I will be pollinating them with a pollen of my choice,still deciding which ones I will use.

20230329 084912
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

So are there only 2 Blackberry moonrocks left now?🤣

They grow smoothly, healthy and green!
Yes just 2 blackberry moonrocks left but they are looking good and hopefully do not turn herm.

The rest of the stuff in my tent is various cacti.

Your light sure is doing a fine job on these ladies!!!

Top Bottom