Trichomes are turning color and they look right

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I've never harvested off of what the trichomes look like but I red that when the turn like an amber color they should be harvested. How far along am I?

2022 01 17 18 20 50 589
Solarscar

Solarscar

if have any type of anxiety when smoking weed, it’s best to wait for loads of amber. That is definitely what I’m doing. Might be 14 weeks of flower, but we’ll worth it. Congrats on being patient. So many chop it down early and experience “helicopter high” with “oh shit, they’re coming for me!” Lol 🥳

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

if have any type of anxiety when smoking weed, it’s best to wait for loads of amber. That is definitely what I’m doing. Might be 14 weeks of flower, but we’ll worth it. Congrats on being patient. So many chop it down early and experience “helicopter high” with “oh shit, they’re coming for me!” Lol 🥳
I love the 'Helicopter' high. I have too much to get done. Can't afford to be couch-locked all the time.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes you harvest by your trichome and yours is clear so you have a while to go, I chop when I see about 20% amber, you can chop when all your trichome is milky but it's an early chop and weed will go straight to your head, if you want a nice body hight you need some amber, ignore the pistils about 10 days before you chop flush out plants give plants cold tap water it won't hurt them help reduce foxtailing and turn pistils.

Latest posts

Top Bottom