Trichomes

• Thread starter Wickerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wickerman

Hello everyone....I’m still in my learning curve as to the best time to harvest. I would welcome any feedback to the level of maturity of the trichomes photos.....many thx

Trichomes
Trichomes 2
Trichomes 3
Trichomes 4
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah you got couple weeks. They usually lose the shiny glassy look n get duller and milky Then milky lemon then amber and the stems go clear to just amber tips then pop. I don’t push for amber. By the books best thc levels is cloudiest before amber. By google everyone will swear amber is where it’s at. My limited experience. I’ll never go amber on trichs again.
I try for the milky lemonade look at chop. I start flush when I see real cloudy they continue to ripen during flush.
You’re clouding but still a bit yet.

W

Wickerman

Yeah you got couple weeks. They usually lose the shiny glassy look n get duller and milky Then milky lemon then amber and the stems go clear to just amber tips then pop. I don’t push for amber. By the books best thc levels is cloudiest before amber. By google everyone will swear amber is where it’s at. My limited experience. I’ll never go amber on trichs again.
I try for the milky lemonade look at chop. I start flush when I see real cloudy they continue to ripen during flush.
You’re clouding but still a bit yet.

W

Wickerman

Thx so much for the feedback....I’ve got about 25-30% brown pistols. I read that up to 50% was a sign also. Any comments?

Nugg

Nugg

Thx so much for the feedback....I’ve got about 25-30% brown pistols. I read that up to 50% was a sign also. Any comments?
The pistols..no can't not use for a " ready" indicator..like monster said..10-15% Amber....
You see early bud has more of a body buzz..smoke and go...later harvest bud is more couch lock....to me.. nobody wants that.imo.so go anywhere from all milky to 10-15% amber

Nugg

Nugg

The pistols..no can't not use for a " ready" indicator..like monster said..10-15% Amber....
You see early bud has more of a body buzz..smoke and go...later harvest bud is more couch lock....to me.. nobody wants that.imo.so go anywhere from all milky to 10-15% amber

W

Wickerman

That makes sense. I’m diligently watch trichomes daily. Thx for the feedback.....

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That makes sense. I’m diligently watch trichomes daily. Thx for the feedback.....
I have plants in preflower with darker pistils. But that’s genetics sometimes as well. Always go via trichomes and on calyx never on sugar leaves

Top Bottom