Trichomes ?

• Thread starter gdogg090
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gdogg090

gdogg090

I have 2 plant running right now a h.s.o blue dream an a Resevra privida og# 18 both are at 68 days flower an I am in flush but I dont see any amber yet. I am using the microscope for radio shack but all I see is clear with a little cloudy. does anyone have any clue how mush longer it will be. I have read that both are finished at about 70 days but i was wondering how long does it take to start to turn amber an how fast do they mature

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

You want about 20% amber and the rest can be cloudy/clear. Clear is an up stone 20% is couch lock.

All the seed dealers lie about the time it takes so don't beleive them. I have grown a few hundred strains and they never are done when they say6 always add at least 8 days to the time. It's all good just keep doing what your doing and in about 5 to 8 days should be ready but only go when you see the trichromes
When to harvest good
are to your liking.

Bannacis

Bannacis

woodsy has it, The harvest times that are stated will always vary. It is usually based on the breeder/growers set up, type of lights, nutes and every little different twitch that is unique to them that gives them their time frame. its just a guide line to get you close. The finish is always up to the grower, proper flush, cooler temps all that helps her ripen up.
That extra week will also add more flavor and yield.
Kinda like a fruit, you ever notice real ripe fruit that's still on the tree or vine will have a real strong smell and taist.
you keep a close eye on her, compare the lower buds (trichomes) to the tops. whether they are uniform or if the main buds are further along.
Depends on strain, sometimes I will take some buds early and them the rest a week or so later.
then you got a bit of both, little uppity or some nice couchylok. After a couple harvest of the same strain you will know when you want to chop er down.
good luck...
Sorry I'm stretching this out...ripped on some Purple stump weed:confused:

Top Bottom