Trichoms Or Pm

• Thread starter Anthony E
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Anthony E

This is girl scout cookies. It is super nice. So nice can't tell if this is mold or trichoms. I hope the pictures I took with my phone can help. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you.
Trichoms or pm
Trichoms or pm
Trichoms or pm 2
Trichoms or pm 3
Trichoms or pm 4
Trichoms or pm 5
Trichoms or pm 6
Trichoms or pm 7

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Grab a 60x scope.
The last pic is a giveaway from what the trichs look like.

Dan789

Dan789

The last pic is mold. Trichs don't change the color of the whole branch like is shown bottom center. Too bad looks nice apart from the mold.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

That doesn't look like mold to me. I've had to throw away jars of pretty flowers because of the white fuzz. Here's a pic for reference.

Whysmokingmoldyweedisbadbadnews
Dan789

Dan789

So it begs the question if not mold what is that fuzz? It can't be a good sign and certainly not one I'd want to see on anything I'd be smoking later.

A

Anthony E

Thank you all for getting back to me. Going to buy a usb scope, and find out what it is.

Vanderballz

Vanderballz

Could it possibly just be trichs on the stem? The top few pics make it seem like it's just frosty dank but the slightly blurred ones make it seem somewhat iffy.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

A lot of the bs products at the grow store will increase defensive trichs (cat tongue texture of stems) and will also elongate (mutate) the resin stalks which the heads are suppossed to grow on.

Nothing in the grow store will add trichomes, but the big twisted stalks (mostly with no heads on them) can make a bud look like that, and it sells.

Back home, the resin heads didn't have long necks under them. The shorter the 'neck' the better the smoke, almost always. You wanted resin glands hugging the calyx. Not suspended from deformed stalks that make your bud look frosty. With all the chemical weed, its all long twisty white stalks, less heads than stalks!

You can smell PM. Youll probably smell milk h202 and neem first though.

Top Bottom