trick to using a 1gallon set to process 4-5 gallons of trim?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

i saw theres a 1 gallon whole cut in the 5 gallon bucket LID on the aqualab site and also theres a a 1 gallon bucket with a cut out and theres also a 5 gallon bucket cutout for the 20 gallon or 32 gallon bucket. SOOOOO i was thinking is there a way to wash like 3.4 gallons of trim with maybe WORK bag and then strain that bag and pour it through the 1 gallon 8 bag set and filter the hash just as you would a 5 gallon bag set???? im guessing at some point the system could get clogged because of too much hashish resin in the 1 gallon all mesh bags

i remember seeing people do a system where they mix with a 220 work bag in a 5 gallon bucket THEN straining the 220 work bag with the weed in it to then pour the 5 gallon bucket in to the completely separate 5 gallon 8 bag set prepared in new DRY 5 gallon bucket...........................

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

1 gal bubble bags and a lot of trim... hmm sounds like hours and hours of work. But you are on to something with the mixing in a 5 gal 220( those are cheap) then pouring that thru your 1 gals. I would wax out like 4 of those bags tho 8 is overkill IMO. That will save you some draining time aswell. Good luck!

Top Bottom