Tricomes In Veg

• Thread starter Engleweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Engleweed

Engleweed

This is new to me. Made some seeds about 4 years and finally got around to growing some of it. Blue Dream x Sasquatch v2 from 303 seeds. Blue Dream was a clone from a dispensary in Denver. This pic is a clone off one of the seeds i have in flower now. this clone has been in soil 1 week . never seen a plant start throwing tricomes in veg. Has any one ever seen this?
Tricomes in veg

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

This is new to me. Made some seeds about 4 years and finally got around to growing some of it. Blue Dream x Sasquatch v2 from 303 seeds. Blue Dream was a clone from a dispensary in Denver. This pic is a clone off one of the seeds i have in flower now. this clone has been in soil 1 week . never seen a plant start throwing tricomes in veg. Has any one ever seen this?View attachment 849859
Are you in Colorado, if so, I am as well

Engleweed

Engleweed

so I checked my calendar and she went to the flower room on Dec 8th. Dad was a Sasquatch (grape ape x Bio Diesel) which was a monster plant. i have a hard time believing it myself every time i go in the room but it is what it is.here is a pic from Dec 13th of the same plant i took because i noticed tricomes before any hairs popped. that's when i took a clone off her because she might be good. Age Old, Sea Green, and Tru Bloom and some cal mag is what she likes.

20181213 151730
B

Burned Haze

I call BS on only 27 dayz in. What is it a 40 day strain. :(

Me too, kinda math off there eh

*is that mammoth p? I would keep that in a dark and under 85 f so you can have as much of you colony as posssible .

* I would also if you haven’t for IPM scanning, check for russets or any pests that you can’t see. Even if you can’t see them ( getting anything from a club must be scanned and watched and not assumed clean” ) kinda like how I always wear clean clothes in my grow rooms and shower up/never allow pets

* reveg ? What is the light cycle ?

Last edited by a moderator:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
24 days from the 13th of December to January 4th that bud grew to that size?
You better stop feeding your plants growth hormones or whatever god foresaken chemicals your feeding and unless you’ve got a video diary of the growth I’m not believing anything here.
Don’t get me wrong, much respect for a killer looking bud though, buddy!!

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I had a Grandaddy Purple plant that was covered in pistils from the time it was 6 inches tall. It grew pistils along with regular branching. By the time it went to 12/12, it was still throwing pistils but flowered normally and had a decent yield. FWI.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe he is not counting from flip? But counting from when clusters of hairs formed? That's the only explanation I could think of... Unless that thing is just a beast!
ok, that is possible. Either way if that strain is truly producing like that, I do believe dude has found the holy grail. Either way nice work to the OP. And apologies if you are holding a strain that can flower like that in less than 4 weeks OMG...………. :D No disrespect. Just jealous I don't have that in my stable.:speechless:

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
ok, that is possible. Either way if that strain is truly producing like that, I do believe dude has found the holy grail. Either way nice work to the OP. And apologies if you are holding a strain that can flower like that in less than 4 weeks OMG...………. :D No disrespect. Just jealous I don't have that in my stable.:speechless:
If it did grow at that rapid of a rate you could literally sit there and watch it grow. Imagine the size of it at harvest a month from now.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You are too nice for you knowledge. I’m calling bs. I’m an asshole though. He said the date was from flip. Fucking internet

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You are too nice for you knowledge. I’m calling bs. I’m an asshole though. He said the date was from flip. Fucking internet
ya my ole lady has been working on domesticating me for 30 years. I used to be a straight up D***. Guess with aging Im getting soft. :D And no blue pill jokes fellas...……. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom