Tricomes?

• Thread starter Nevertell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nevertell

Nevertell

Near end of my grow but I'm stumped on hairs still white, but tricomes almost all cloudy with few clear and few Amber but looks like it's still growing? Looks to me like another week at least but tricomes look done? Still feeding at 1000ppm at this time. Looks very close any input on what I should do? Can you truly have all cloudy with no cleartricomes. I would think you can'tbecause new tricomes are alwayspopping up right?

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

What week are you in? What strain? If you are near done why are you still at 1000ppm? Any pics?

Nevertell

Nevertell

What week are you in? What strain? If you are near done why are you still at 1000ppm? Any pics?
In two days will be nine week, but the problem is why I'm confused is that I had a timer issues, my timer went on for one week at 24 hours so I really don't know when they will be done week wise? That's why I'm keeping a close eye on tricomes. And I'm still feeding because im not really doing a flush this time on some plants to compare flush vs no flush. They should all be 8 or 9 weeks strains.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Near end of my grow but I'm stumped on hairs still white, but tricomes almost all cloudy with few clear and few Amber but looks like it's still growing? Looks to me like another week at least but tricomes look done? Still feeding at 1000ppm at this time. Looks very close any input on what I should do? Can you truly have all cloudy with no cleartricomes. I would think you can'tbecause new tricomes are alwayspopping up right?
You should read my thread on how to tell how to harvest without a loupe. It's more than trichomes you should be paying attention to, especially if your girls are still bumpin' out pistils in a big way, you can shortchange your yield if you pull too early.

Nevertell

Nevertell

You should read my thread on how to tell how to harvest without a loupe. It's more than trichomes you should be paying attention to, especially if your girls are still bumpin' out pistils in a big way, you can shortchange your yield if you pull too early.
Thanks great post really appreciate it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hope you find the thread helpful. :)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

What week did the timer mess up happen? When you reveg the plant it basically starts its flower cycle back over from day 1, so if it happened at week 3 you'd have to go another 3 weeks or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom