Trifecta Oil Spray Issue?

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Been using Trifecta for a while with no issues but this last week saw something that is very disappointing.

I usually do a half strength spray for preventative maintenance. This time though I screwed up and the vegetable (food crop) garden in a room next to mine had mites so I sprayed full strength and forgot to dilute for my flower room. I usually use a 1 ounce per gallon dilution for preventative maintenance and have never used the full dose of 2 ounces per gallon before. Well, maybe this is strain dependent but I thought I would let people know that in this case it really damaged the leaves of my plants which are 4 weeks old and almost ready to flip. Now I need to wait a week or two longer for them to recover (arrrgh).

The leaves turned weird colors first and then within about 36 hours the new growth clawed super bad and the mature growth turned all warpy and then dried out an looked burned. All the damage had to be pruned out and now the plants look really marginal. I am pretty sure they will recover but very frustrating. was in the process of trying to figure out if it was environmentally depended (something I screwed up) but nothing else changed in the last week or so. Thought I would let others know that when using trifecta I think cannabis could be more sensitive to it than other plant types. Other times when I have used trifecta I noticed the plants had a slight reaction but it was in the long run no big deal. Have seen this on Godberry as well so I am wondering if it might show up on other strains as well. Currently growing Cheese Quake F2 (from seed) as I have for the last 3 cycles.

I hate getting my ass kicked in the grow....but I guess it is bound to happen once in a while:(

D.

DGP

DGP

Oh gees! That's too bad. A part of the problem, is that Trifecta is a knock off of an organic, more powerful and FDA/EPA approved product (that was invented in 1880 lol nothing new about that....take a lesson in colloidal chemistry...I did....)......Atomic Green Crop Control "Cannabis Edition"......but this problem is likely a result of the type inert ingredients being used....as Trifecta is considered an unregistered pesticide and illeagle....save money and go organic.....notice similar ingredients buy some important changes for Atomic's product....also Atomic has all the control studies and testing available on the site...

I stopped using Trifecta a long while back. I don't use anything now but sulfur in veg and as long as I do preventive sprays with sulfur get no bugs ever in veg or flower.

Dee

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

I stopped using Trifecta a long while back. I don't use anything now but sulfur in veg and as long as I do preventive sprays with sulfur get no bugs ever in veg or flower.

Dee
May I ask about your Sulfur use? I've just started using it and am curious to learn what others are doing. Such as Dilution rate, frequency, and plant reactions? Thank you. It seems Orchards have great success with using it as a preventative.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I see, thank you. This site is a great place to explore I am learning. Well-good luck with everything.
You too pal. Feel free to ask me anything. I forget to answer sometimes as I'm very sick normally, and in hell basically right now and for the foreseeable future. But i try. I care about everyone.

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

"great success" compared to what? Can you send me control's on orchards and vinyards? Atomic Green Crop Control has both Cannabis Orchard and Vinyard products with a far greater track record, cost and their organic....

Yes I can. but sending that info is not a priority as I am busy. Also the Reason I have not done a whole lot of research on Atomic Green, though I am interested in doing so. You can also research Lime Sulfur yourself. I don't understand you getting up in arms about me asking a fellow community member about his results on a particular subject. Part of the point of this forum. I understand you love Atomic Green, but please have a discussion rather than jumping in arguments with " That's trash this is gold"( paraphrasing). As I am sure you can understand not jumping all over a product 1 person online suggests before doing research. I appreciate the suggestion and would like to check it out, but I will not be stopping my world to do so. So any citations you can provide on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Also welcome to the community! hope you enjoy your stay!

AGW Rep

AGW Rep

Do you work for them?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your blog referencing Atomic Green products has come to our attention. Atomic Green World offers the highest quality organic plant tonic since 1880, which works as a stand alone product for things like Cannabis. You will save at least 50% over toxic products in labor and material while yielding 25% more growth.

The savings of Atomic Green would be more like an 80% reduction in cost over the types of products you have discussed throughout these forums.

We do ask, that if you are marketing your product here, that we understand your motivations-however we do ask that you refrain from making references to our site and our work.

Atomic Green is a social good company which gives 80% of profits to the Atomic Green Social foundation (more of this on my profile).

All of our products (plant tonic, head lice, athletes foot spray, etc) are made 100% from Organic FDA approved food stocks. Our pesticide is approved by EPA to include all of our inert ingredients. On our site you can see we have been tested by top labs and university's in the world-all exceeding any standards known.

We welcome anyone in this community to take the Atomic Green Challenge! Just let us know what product(s) you are using, and if we haven't already successfully demonstrated how much better our product works than yours....we will give you enough product to run your own control! Please be under 10 Acre plots for cannabis.

Cheers to this community, we look forward to bringing our Cannabis Edition product to you-we know you will love it!

Kindly,
Charles

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your blog referencing Atomic Green products has come to our attention. Atomic Green World offers the highest quality organic plant tonic since 1880, which works as a stand alone product for things like Cannabis. You will save at least 50% over toxic products in labor and material while yielding 25% more growth.

The savings of Atomic Green would be more like an 80% reduction in cost over the types of products you have discussed throughout these forums.

We do ask, that if you are marketing your product here, that we understand your motivations-however we do ask that you refrain from making references to our site and our work.

Atomic Green is a social good company which gives 80% of profits to the Atomic Green Social foundation (more of this on my profile).

All of our products (plant tonic, head lice, athletes foot spray, etc) are made 100% from Organic FDA approved food stocks. Our pesticide is approved by EPA to include all of our inert ingredients. On our site you can see we have been tested by top labs and university's in the world-all exceeding any standards known.

We welcome anyone in this community to take the Atomic Green Challenge! Just let us know what product(s) you are using, and if we haven't already successfully demonstrated how much better our product works than yours....we will give you enough product to run your own control! Please be under 10 Acre plots for cannabis.

Cheers to this community, we look forward to bringing our Cannabis Edition product to you-we know you will love it!

Kindly,
Charles
Lol i don't understand why this is quoting me. This a forum Charles, not a blog. These are all different users. Your post is pretty good otherwise though.

AGW Rep

AGW Rep

Are you managing the global Colloidal/Physics Colloquium? I have submitted my application to be a presenter this day-but don't know how selection is working?

Colloidal/Physics Colloquium

Yes, the event you mentioned is our agricultural event-we do one for cleaning too a few months later-I think Nov but I will find out.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Thank you Daikokuten, your thoughts have been helpful. I will look into what's going on here from our end.
I honestly didn't know almost anything about your company but i like everything you've said so far. I love seeing progressive companies offering to fund testing in the community. I'm too sick to try to take on that responsibility, but i hope you find and take someone up on that. Also, i don't use any pesticides at all currently, so i'm not really in the market for a spray currently either. I've done a lot of tests in my day though and seeing a company go to it says a lot to me about their belief in their product. I love the fund too. Not sure this is all gonna stay, but i'd like to hear more about where that money goes.

AGW Rep

AGW Rep

I honestly didn't know almost anything about your company but i like everything you've said so far. I love seeing progressive companies offering to fund testing in the community. I'm too sick to try to take on that responsibility, but i hope you find and take someone up on that. Also, i don't use any pesticides at all currently, so i'm not really in the market for a spray currently either. I've done a lot of tests in my day though and seeing a company go to it says a lot to me about their belief in their product. I love the fund too. Not sure this is all gonna stay, but i'd like to hear more about where that money goes.

Surety is such a rarity. Our approach is simple "Fill a store with gold and silver" and no one can protect it. The gold and silver of course indicative of profit. By removing the profit, we were able to achieve a market price point lower than all products in basically all consumer fluid categories...now what does this mean? It means that when 1000 comes in, in sales-about 800 goes to social good. Considering our product can turn 6 square inches of organic ingredients into 120 plus acres of agriculture product... This means that 800 bucks is social good equals hundreds even thousands of acreage coverage for the worlds most developing people-substantially decreasing preventable illness and increasing food quality-thereby-in time making organic less expensive than toxic and available for all humans. So you see, it is sustainable without profit-something often misunderstood.

You probable haven't heard of us, because we are a group of philanthropists, scientist, artists and educators who have recently developed this model for this technology-even though the technology itself in part has been around since 1880 (locked up for some time by large businesses to keep off market-but that's another story for another time). We have been busy the last 10 years achieving all the testing, safety and control results..

It's clear you care about people, maybe one day we can figure out how to help together! Please do let us know how we can help!

Charles

Last edited:
AGW Rep

AGW Rep

Yes, the event you mentioned is our agricultural event-we do one for cleaning too a few months later-I think Nov but I will find out.

Update: Cleaning Focused Colloquium tentatively scheduled for Jan 2019 in Amsterdam Holland.

AGW Cannabis

AGW Cannabis

i like everything you've said so far. I love seeing progressive companies

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you Charles for the awesome intro and bringing my attention here. What a wonderful forum of dedicated growers!

This is a new forum for us, and I would like to introduce myself as the primary tech guy behind how our product makes cannabis growing organic, simpler, less expensive and eco-friendly-while increasing growth.

I am available anytime, please do let me know if you have any questions about our product or agriculture in general.

Looking forward,

Owen

AGW Cannabis

AGW Cannabis

I am familiar with your product, grow everything with it already----so I'm obviously partial. How does Atomic Green World work in a way that does not allow bugs to build an immunity (pesticide I mean)?

Hi Carl,

Thank you so much for your support. We do however ask at this time, that you allow our team to discuss technical aspects of our product!

Just looking to do a good job at keeping keeping our brand accurately understood.

Cheers,
Owen

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

Please do let me know when you find time to send the info consumers need to determine if Trifecta has any merit in the cannabis industry-so far not much a scientific mind can tell.....Note I have been posting some info related to Colloidal chemistry (which is what your product is made from loosely).

I don't have any info on Trifecta but the guy makes youtube videos, Though I don't think it is an effective product.

I was referring to Lime sulfur being successfully used in Orchards as a mite and disease control for a long time.

Top Bottom