Trifecta Oil Spray Issue?

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hemicuda

Hemicuda

Please do let me know when you find time to send the info consumers need to determine if Trifecta has any merit in the cannabis industry-so far not much a scientific mind can tell.....Note I have been posting some info related to Colloidal chemistry (which is what your product is made from loosely).

LIME SULFUR
I do not have info on Trifecta or collodial tech. I was referring to LIME SULFUR. I don;t use trifecta anymore and only posted the few things I found online about it and personal experience. Because thats what we do here. Not market some shit on every dang post I make.

DGP

DGP

May I ask about your Sulfur use? I've just started using it and am curious to learn what others are doing. Such as Dilution rate, frequency, and plant reactions? Thank you. It seems Orchards have great success with using it as a preventative.
3 tablespoons of elemental sulfur per gallon of water in a cheap home depot sprayer or in one of the fancy atomizers. Spray under the leaves first and make sure you get real good coverage. If you have some bugs and your not doing preventative spraying then defoliate first to insure good coverage. The spray from the top down and make sure to really saturate the plants. Spray every few days if you have an issue otherwise do it as a preventive routine maybe once a week and definitely right before you visually detect flowers. After flower don't spry sulfur but if you did the job in veg you shouldn't have a bug issue or PM or mold.

Fogger/atomizer, really needed for large plants especially outdoor
20181106 184155
CHeap ass home depot sprayer good for small plants and indoor:
20181106 184227
20181106 184231

Plants look like they were splashed with muddy rain after application:
20181106 184244
20181106 184302
20181106 184309

3 balls

3 balls

This is the weirdest thread I've ever seen in my life.:) Some argument about atomic green came out of nowhere. But the atomic green challenge sparked my interest, I googled atomic green, AGW, AGW Dover, Delaware, atomicgreen plant tonic. As far as I can tell it doesn't exist. LMAO wtf was that?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Sorry for the troll, he is gone now. I welcome debate but when it gets ridiculously out of hand. You will get banned and all subsequent “new” accts thereafter.
As a community we help not ridicule or beride fellow growers.
Cheers all

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your blog referencing Atomic Green products has come to our attention. Atomic Green World offers the highest quality organic plant tonic since 1880, which works as a stand alone product for things like Cannabis. You will save at least 50% over toxic products in labor and material while yielding 25% more growth.

The savings of Atomic Green would be more like an 80% reduction in cost over the types of products you have discussed throughout these forums.

We do ask, that if you are marketing your product here, that we understand your motivations-however we do ask that you refrain from making references to our site and our work.

Atomic Green is a social good company which gives 80% of profits to the Atomic Green Social foundation (more of this on my profile).

All of our products (plant tonic, head lice, athletes foot spray, etc) are made 100% from Organic FDA approved food stocks. Our pesticide is approved by EPA to include all of our inert ingredients. On our site you can see we have been tested by top labs and university's in the world-all exceeding any standards known.

We welcome anyone in this community to take the Atomic Green Challenge! Just let us know what product(s) you are using, and if we haven't already successfully demonstrated how much better our product works than yours....we will give you enough product to run your own control! Please be under 10 Acre plots for cannabis.

Cheers to this community, we look forward to bringing our Cannabis Edition product to you-we know you will love it!

Kindly,
Charles
Make your own thread for your run product. Gets better exposure and also show testimonials from users .

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

Sorry for the troll, he is gone now. I welcome debate but when it gets ridiculously out of hand. You will get banned and all subsequent “new” accts thereafter.
As a community we help not ridicule or beride fellow growers.
Cheers all
Thank you and My apologies for feeding the troll. I'll conduct myself better on here. As I respect the site and those who participate.

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

Thank you for your reply and the information DGP. I just moved so I have been a AFK.

Top Bottom