Trim Machines?

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Anyone have any experience using trim machines? Any to steer clear of?
Thanks in advance
Dr. E

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol the dr evil name got me thinking you said time machines. as far as this topic i am very interested as well. i need to find a decent one. so far my research has lead me to the Trim Reaper i searched it after seeing its add in rosebud and its got great reviews. but i would still do the top colas by hand from what ive read. most people say it works so good for all bottom buds and popcorn you almost cant do a better job by hand

X

Xceptional

most people say it works so good for all bottom buds and popcorn you almost cant do a better job by hand

yeah twist i think you are right! i was reading one guy saying he got at least a extra lb off of like 30 of them becasue of the small popcorn but no one would ever trim by hand that the machine does a great job at. I've never used one hell i've never even seen one but i can attest to what was said from my experience with my spinpro it trims up small buds i would have thrown in the trim pile really nice and they are sell able (better then ripping a piece of a pretty nug off to hit the desired weight to weigh up a oz).

if you used it for nothing besides just doing popcorn it would pay for itself in a few harvests. the price sucks for what it is and how simple the mechanics really are but the ROI works out if you got weight like that.

C

casey0404

What did you end up going with Dr evil? I will be at kushcon representing twister...

Top Bottom