Trimming And Transitioning Through Bloom

• Thread starter OGbushwacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGbushwacker

I started bloom on the 23 and they are jamin lookin healthy And growing a lot should I trim the under growth not exposed to lights? Also I ran 4 of my tables on 825 setting on the gavitas should I switch them back to the thousands two tables with 825 are really growing very even the other there are just a little staggered nothing bad though but what I'm asking is should I put them back to 1000? Any thoughts on a good spray also tea and a insect spray ??

Trimming and transitioning through bloom
Trimming and transitioning through bloom 2
Trimming and transitioning through bloom 3
Trimming and transitioning through bloom 4
Trimming and transitioning through bloom 5
Trimming and transitioning through bloom 6
Trimming and transitioning through bloom 7
Organikz

Organikz

You will get mixed reviews here. I for one will tell you from what i know plants utilize photosynthesis most heavily when flowering. Photosynthesis occurs in leaves. Each leaf is converting nutrients into sugar. So how do you feel about cutting leaves? If leaves are not producing sugar due to being shaded heavily they will be sacrificed to the machine. Their sugars will translocate and the leaf will die on its own which is perfectly normal.

Crank up the co2 and the light. Another reason not to cut leaves. Leaves take up co2.

Last edited:
O

OGbushwacker

You will get mixed reviews here. I for one will tell you from what i know plants utilize photosynthesis most heavily when flowering. Photosynthesis occurs in leaves. Each leaf is converting nutrients into sugar. So how do you feel about cutting leaves? If leaves are not producing sugar due to being shaded heavily they will be sacrificed to the machine. Their sugars will translocate and the leaf will die on its own which is perfectly normal.

Crank up the co2 and the light. Another reason not to cut leaves. Leaves take up co2.
What is your remind ration on co 2 in room I'm at 1060 right now and u do believe I should crank up the lights.

O

OGbushwacker

What is your remind ration on co 2 in room I'm at 1060 right now and u do believe I should crank up the lights.
I'm sorry I couldn't see what I was typing what do you recommend the co2 be in the room I'm at about 1050 also u did say crank the lights????

Organikz

Organikz

i can't recommend a ppm. i run organic so my co2 is generated in the soil. As long as you don't have heat issues and you are supplementing CO2 your plants should be able to synthesize the extra light.

O

OGbushwacker

i can't recommend a ppm. i run organic so my co2 is generated in the soil. As long as you don't have heat issues and you are supplementing CO2 your plants should be able to synthesize the extra light.
Okay thank you!!

O

OGbushwacker

Would you trim them up if there bushy ???

R

rascali

Da Swami sez " I see powdery mildew in your soon future"

You don't need less leaves, you need less plants. That is the Zen, until you grip that you're in trouble...

Leew421

Leew421

I would trim all the lower shit off. Anything that didn't make the 12 to 18 inches of canopy can go. Set your c02 at 1100. Next grow remove more bottom stuff and top the upper buds that are in your main canopy space. I would lay trellis with all of those so you don't have to stake them.

Top Bottom