Trimming Machines>>and Fullmelt<<

• Thread starter greenthumbdanny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>Not hating bye all means>>>I think about owning a Twister as the day is long:)
Man how I would love to make harvesting a one man jobber>>>One thing I noticed>>>If your into making bubble hash<<<>>>you can forget it with these machines...Samurai>>aka tumbleweed<<Centurion<<>>Twister<<<When your all said and done the trim looks like a vaporized mess>>>dust<<<>>>mulch<<<>>>>annihilated<<<<
Is not even workable after it goes threw the machine
Anybody else notice
>>>Twister>>>Samari/tumbleweed<<<
no more of this:icon_cookie:
Stardawg_0011.jpg
Stardawg_002.jpg
Stardawg_003.jpg
Stardawg_010.jpg
Stardawg_007.jpg
Stardawg_006.jpg
Stardawg_006.jpg

No bubble wouldn't be a problem for people growing hemp outdoors and what not:)And I can jive that<<<>> but people like myself in the AAA dank business>>>Making fullmelt gobba goo<<>>I look forward to it every time I pull down a crop>>>Its almost as if I care more about the trim then the buds itself:giggle

I think that is about the ONLY downfall to this machine:sad0123:

gtd

M

mrdizzle

Its true, but you have to figure it cost more to pay trimmers, than money you can make off the hash

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That said, I still know a few people who will only work with human beings handling the buds. I have no idea what they do with their trim, but I use mine for bubble right now and folks seem to like my bubble. I've definitely got to step up my bubble game, though, that's beautiful work up there. Fresh frozen to get that nice blond color?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
wow that star dawg bubble look delicious.

thanks for the heads up, that's no good because I love that bubble.

can't dry out the trim and then make bubble? what happens to the trichs?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Its true, but you have to figure it cost more to pay trimmers, than money you can make off the hash

Thats where I am having anxiety at lol..I need to figure which is more important<<>>So far I have not come up with a solution on what to do and its bumming me out.
The thing is im not trying to sell the bubble>>>I keep the bubble gobba goo for meself, thats what I look forward too most.>>>Splitting cunt hairs on the deal as I really want to manage everything by myself but would make me miss out on something else in return>>>>I haven't encountered a modern day m standoff like this since the 90's:giggle.
What to do>>what ta do
:passingjoint:

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Stardawg_0012.jpg
Stardawg_0031.jpg
Stardawg_0051.jpg
Stardawg_0041.jpg
Stardawg_008.jpg

Damn I just noticed you can blow these pics up to really see the trichs:)>>>>Jesus<<<

That said, I still know a few people who will only work with human beings handling the buds. I have no idea what they do with their trim, but I use mine for bubble right now and folks seem to like my bubble. I've definitely got to step up my bubble game, though, that's beautiful work up there. Fresh frozen to get that nice blond color?

I cant fathom the idea of not making bubble or erl for the matter>>>I used 6 bags out of my 20 gallon 8 bag set>>>220(work bag),190u,160u,120u,90u,73u and 45u>>in that order<<<>>> I use fresh frozen trim>>Nothing but quality crystallized trim>>>also the strains are a key play<<<Chemdog D, Stardawg, Whitedawg, so far I noticed are a guarantee fullmelt gobba fuckin goo every time ran.
How are ya making your bubble seamaiden? What kind of bay system are you running.
I can help ya out as I was taught by the best>>>>JoeShmoe and Hilly<<<

wow that star dawg bubble look delicious.

thanks for the heads up, that's no good because I love that bubble.

can't dry out the trim and then make bubble? what happens to the trichs?

its just one thing to think about as its always to good to be true without some kick in the nutz such as no bubble using the advantage of automatic machines>>>But my, how much easier my life would be if I had the twister>>>
as for what happens to the trichs, That vacuum vortex that the machine creates vaporizes it into a fined dirty dust/mulch type matter>>>>contaminants to where its not even workable imo>>>Cleardome/Fullmelt bubble could never be achieved>>>>After the machine ran for a few hours>>>I took one look inside the big double bag mcguillicutty and seen right there that the trim would be useless.

I dont know what the hell ta do, but at the end of the day I think I am still gonna get a twister:giggle
gtd

T

thed_ude

you can always run bubble with bud. that would bring the quality up even further :)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
you can always run bubble with bud. that would bring the quality up even further :)

why dont you just use a pound of nugs to make your hash

I agree with both of ya fella's on that one>>>Soon one day I will be a full fledged paper stacker and be in position to do just that>>>I already know what would happen if I ran straight AAA quality>>>Terminal Bliss at its finest<<<

gtd

Dynamite

Dynamite

very NICE! I'm gearing up to run some bubble myself tomorrow ..what you've pictured there is just amazing !!!

a small % of mine gets that blonde ,the majority of my hash has to sit for a couple days ,then it gets that nice golden color :sun

great work :party0044:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
do you know any peeps that dont use the twister? just get a couple hooks ups to buy thier hand trim? Im sure alot of people would be willing to sell thier trim some may even give it away for a little hash in return. if you do enough searching im sure you could find a few peeps

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm wondering if the micron size isn't playing a significant role in what I get out of my trim. I can see a HUGE difference in the bubble between using fresh frozen and dried. To use fresh I'd have to get everything trimmed up immediately, not sure how I'd get that done by myself. I've only heard that different strains produce product at different micron sizes, not that the strain itself makes a difference in the bubble you get, I'll have to remember that little tidbit of not-often-shared wisdom!

Here's another thing with using a machine versus people--community, or lack thereof. Depending on your own ideology, beliefs, etcetera, it may or may not be important to you. Last year I ended up paying one of my sons to help me. Problem was, he's my kid and he wasn't able to separate "mom" from "business" and kept trying to do things his way. Honey, that ain't why I hired you! I hired you to do it MY WAY, forget that I'm your mother and do what I tell you. And please, will you stop organizing my weed?

So Danny, I find myself wondering how the HELL you're running 20gal bags of fresh trim if you're trimming all by your lonesome. You've gotta have some good help.

When I got started in all of this, I had no idea, no concept, not a CLUE of how scale changes the landscape of growing, cultivating and harvesting.

M

MSL Foundation

Dang Danny that stuff looks incredible.

I think I would have to save the favorite strains for hand trimming then you twister the rest!

But good luck man I can not wait to hear from you!

Hope all is well.

Many great things going on down here I can not wait to share with you!

B

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Danny you still able to make that using the trim proz?:icon_spin:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm wondering if the micron size isn't playing a significant role in what I get out of my trim. I can see a HUGE difference in the bubble between using fresh frozen and dried. To use fresh I'd have to get everything trimmed up immediately, not sure how I'd get that done by myself. I've only heard that different strains produce product at different micron sizes, not that the strain itself makes a difference in the bubble you get, I'll have to remember that little tidbit of not-often-shared wisdom!

Here's another thing with using a machine versus people--community, or lack thereof. Depending on your own ideology, beliefs, etcetera, it may or may not be important to you. Last year I ended up paying one of my sons to help me. Problem was, he's my kid and he wasn't able to separate "mom" from "business" and kept trying to do things his way. Honey, that ain't why I hired you! I hired you to do it MY WAY, forget that I'm your mother and do what I tell you. And please, will you stop organizing my weed?

So Danny, I find myself wondering how the HELL you're running 20gal bags of fresh trim if you're trimming all by your lonesome. You've gotta have some good help.

When I got started in all of this, I had no idea, no concept, not a CLUE of how scale changes the landscape of growing, cultivating and harvesting.

I take that back seamaiden:) This batch of stardawg fullmelt was made from dry frozen trim lol>>>This last round>>>I had help:)>>the plants final trim was done dry>>>I collected all the trimmings and just threw it in the freezer already dried:)
Besides other techniques the strain plays a key role in making fullmelt:)>>>Not all will melt<<<>>>I dont know why lol>>>Its the hash gods<<<sometimes there real good to ya>>>so far proven fullmelts/clear dome I have achieved>>>shoot style<<<>>>Stardawg,Chemdog D,casey jones,whitedawg#4,DawgsWaltz,Chemdog #4 are the only ones I ran so far.
Now, when I start trimming solo jones>>>I will just do what I can each day and throw the wet fresh trim in the freezer<<<>>still working on my planning>>got a couple months still to think>>>my one year old isn't much help right now:giggle

Dang Danny that stuff looks incredible.

I think I would have to save the favorite strains for hand trimming then you twister the rest!

But good luck man I can not wait to hear from you!

Hope all is well.

Many great things going on down here I can not wait to share with you!

B

I sent ya a pm brother:) problem with that is Im not running multiple strains>> the tables all have the same strain not a smorgasbord of variety's so they are bulk hash runs of the same strain>>so I think as dusty said when im in position to sacrifice a whole pound of AAA quality and run it>>>I think im jiving that<<<

Danny you still able to make that using the trim proz?:icon_spin:

Hey porchmonkey:)I love saying that:giggle
I only use the trimpro for taking off all the bulk from the vine, so all I am left with from the plant is top grade crystallized leafs to deal with<<<>>>all that trim that I collect in the trimpro bag gets shit canned because it mainly consists of water leafs.

gtd

B

bowlpacks

Dry trim through bubble bags IS always fucked up and worthless. But I dont see why you couldn't use frozen twister trim as long as it wasnt straight up powder. Have you tried?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the information, I have no choice to but to trim dry at this point. Until I can afford to hire someone out, at least.

:) It's inspirational!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the information, I have no choice to but to trim dry at this point. Until I can afford to hire someone out, at least.

:) It's inspirational!

:giggle>>>Im hiring you and your boy next time seamaiden

gtd

Top Bottom