Trimming

• Thread starter spoodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spoodge

I did a lot of lst and super cropping on this grow and I got a big Ol bush. I'm now On 1st wk of flower and on the big side branches I got small skinny (width) and long(length) branches on them should I prune them off or should I let them on. I hope the pictures help, u can see the small branches on the bigger side branches. Thanks for ur time and help

It sounds kinda confusing what I mean is the big side branches the ones that attached to the stem those branches have small lil branches on them should I trim them ones off?

SOIL GROW

Strain - Cherry bomb and big bud X white widow
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - 1st wk of flower
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 1) 1000 watt
Nutrients - Heavy 16 hm gonna switch in a wk to HPS (I think I'm using the bright one now and ill b switching to the orangish /redish one next week can't rem names for sure between HPS and MH)
Medium - ocean forest
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature- 58-68
Pests - None
Trimming
Trimming 2

Mogrow

Mogrow

hey spoodgle /// nice looking plant. grown in dirt, my kinda guy.
start at the bottom and start shaving. you'll know when to stop cause it hurts when you start cropping off future bud sites.
anyway you can get those temps up??
nice problem to have by the way, too much growth.:hungry:

S

spoodge

Thank u all for ur help I appreciate it a lot. I did some trimming ill do some more now that I know for sure. Now if I cut the lil branches off am I gonna get less bud and get more potent tops?

Tank333

Tank333

No, you'll end up with MORE bud on less budsites rather than less bud (and lower quality, too) on more budsites.

The longer you do this, you'll start to really get the knack for it. You'll get halfway into the bud cycle, look at your plants and be like "yea, I totally shoulda cut that one out"... lol. I've been doing this for a while and I'm still wishing I had trimmed more off just about every time! Lol

S

spoodge

About my temps I have no heater in the groom. I'm trying to keep electric bill down(u know the reason for that). Can u recommend any cheap and safe types of heaters? Also what's the negative results of having low temps? I have an air cooled light i have the fan turned it down all the way maybe I'll try n turn it off all the way to try to keep heat in the groom

Tank333

Tank333

If your room is too cold, the girls won't grow as fast as they could with more optimal temps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom