• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
See thats the type of corny shit i have never even seen on a weed forum. Never in my life have i seen so many little girls running around trying to point out grammer and spelling flaws lol how pathetic. Ill ban myself this site sucks anyway.
I’m not a girl, I’m a boy. Come on red let’s be friends, please!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
RIP......Red, I’m gona miss our PMs. Please a moment of silence.............................................

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Growing Cannabis is all about Peace, Love, and Harmony. Doesn't matter if you're growing one plant or many.
No need to throw juvenile insults about "my grow is bigger than your grow". Sounds like someone has anatomy insecurity.
My main concern here, people come to this site to learn, and some of you have a much too casual, "whatever it takes" attitude about poisoning your crop and ultimately consumers.
After reading the boasting and insults, greed and profanity, it's no wonder some of screw yourselves with bad Karma, which comes back to haunt you in the form of devastating crop pests.

Happy growing, happy fourth, and God Bless America

IW
Karma is hot... She works most weekends at the strip club.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol not grumpy jus tired of people starting shit but i took @heisenbubble advice and jus hit the ignore button imma use that alot more often now and not let the haters bother me. I dont know why i get so engaged in bullshit from bums but it wont happen again now that i am ignoring people off jump
DF77D139 9354 4451 8189 A5A1AF0F7213
This was my last grow, let’s bang bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom