Trio Charged For Possession Of Over

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Trio charged for possession of over $10M worth of cannabis

Three men who were arrested during joint counter narcotics operation on Christmas Eve will appear in court today to answer a number of charges relating to possession of the more than 2,700 pounds of cannabis with which they were caught.

A statement from the Office of National Drug and Money Laundering Control Policy (ONDCP) said 33-year-old old Greg Warner of Willikies, 29-year-old old Gavin Williams of Seatons and 31-year-old old Vickram Dindial of Cassada Gardens were intercepted by officers from the ONDCP and Antigua & Barbuda Defence Force (ABDF) Coast Guard during the sting.

The law enforcement personnel were on duty in the Five Islands area and seized a number of packages of marijuana on board a vessel, the release said. The total weight of the illegal substance was 2,706.95 pounds and carried an estimated street value of $10,827,800.

The trio was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of cannabis with intent to supply, being concerned with the supply of cannabis, drug trafficking and importation.

Warner was additionally charged with possession of cannabis, being concerned in the supply of cannabis and drug trafficking.

The accused will appear in the St John’s Magistrates’ Court.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That amount of weed is 99% an outdoor harvest, and that means 1500 per Lbs at most if they wanna get rid of it in bulk. That means just over 4 million. Fucking feds lol.
Lmao.... thats my math too.... maybe a grand a unit

mancdank

mancdank

Is it only me that noticed the Christmas eve bit horrible cunts could have waited until after new year eve lol :)

Top Bottom