Triple DEEZ - 12 beans - grow log

• Thread starter diffrentstrains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diffrentstrains

Hello folks. After smoking some great motors breath over fourth of July I have been very interested in starting some more fuely desiel flavored plants. Shout out to 2dogwalker for help with my need for fuel. To his laboratory I went to scour a growing bank of prime genetics. After a few minutes of sheer giddiness going through gear from various fire breeders, both he and I decided that the boys at Cabin Fever had some super beans, especially in this little pack of heaven called Triple DEEZ.....

Photos and what not coming as it goes.

07/07 - dropped the 12 beans in water
07/08 - sowed in promix/perlite with tap water

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Right On Bro, Glad to see some folks poppin' our gens.....2Dog is a very generous fellow, (I'm still feasting on maple syrup, yummmm)
Cant wait to see "The Triple Deez" show.
you should've titled it ..............wait for it.................keep waiting............

"12 girls, One cup"

Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:

2DogWalker

Hello folks. After smoking some great motors breath over fourth of July I have been very interested in starting some more fuely desiel flavored plants. Shout out to 2dogwalker for help with my need for fuel. To his laboratory I went to scour a growing bank of prime genetics. After a few minutes of sheer giddiness going through gear from various fire breeders, both he and I decided that the boys at Cabin Fever had some super beans, especially in this little pack of heaven called Triple DEEZ.....

Photos and what not coming as it goes.

07/07 - dropped the 12 beans in water
07/08 - sowed in promix/perlite with tap water

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

DiffStrains is gonna kill this one.... Uber excited to see the magic out of these....I wasnt sure if they were marbles or seeds when i first saw them! CFSB is rockin it out... the last time they were that big they were bricked up!!! :)

Right On Bro, Glad to see some folks poppin' our gens.....2Dog is a very generous fellow, (I'm still feasting on maple syrup, yummmm)
Cant wait to see "The Triple Deez" show.
Peace

Glad your enjoying my friend.....There was way tooooo much excitement to be found in these packs, and not enough time/space internally I had to share these so I could go be a cut whore :)......

Thanks again to CFSB for making this all possible for the fellas around the farm! Can't wait for the next batch of awesomeness as well from you guys .....:banana1sv6:

Good luck DS, you know ill be watching!!! (over ur shoulder hahah)

2DogWalker

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Any updates on these little ones?
Peace
Freak - CFSB

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
DiffStrains is gonna kill this one.... Uber excited to see the magic out of these....I wasnt sure if they were marbles or seeds when i first saw them! CFSB is rockin it out... the last time they were that big they were bricked up!!! :)

Glad your enjoying my friend.....There was way tooooo much excitement to be found in these packs, and not enough time/space internally I had to share these so I could go be a cut whore :)......

Thanks again to CFSB for making this all possible for the fellas around the farm! Can't wait for the next batch of awesomeness as well from you guys .....:banana1sv6:

Good luck DS, you know ill be watching!!! (over ur shoulder hahah)

2DogWalker

Threads off to a great start bro..Keep it up,lets see some dank!!

Thanks for the love 2dog,i have still ben meaning to contact you.them thanks for giving the triple deez to someone

there were a handful of people which we has confidence in and gave them all 3 strains..haha and most without telling them..rock on fellas :banana1sv6:

Burn
CFSB

ps. I have been super busy lately,there is some new gear coming up here soon..the purple afgoo male i used on these,but wot be releasing them all,but more than likely all will be up for testing..

I

Igot5onit

Testing Testing 1, 2, 3.....Its working and hopefully i will be testing soon also :P. Cant wait to see you rock these DS, good luck on your finds. 2Dog we got to get together soon bro.

2DogWalker

Testing Protocol

DS, Sorry for the thread HiJack bro, its all relevant to you though so hopefully you won't be too mad......

Lets see those pics you got homie!!!!

Threads off to a great start bro..Keep it up,lets see some dank!!

Thanks for the love 2dog,i have still ben meaning to contact you.them thanks for giving the triple deez to someone

there were a handful of people which we has confidence in and gave them all 3 strains..haha and most without telling them..rock on fellas :banana1sv6:

Burn
CFSB

ps. I have been super busy lately,there is some new gear coming up here soon..the purple afgoo male i used on these,but wot be releasing them all,but more than likely all will be up for testing..

Dude Ive been soo busy.... Life is freeing up for me to enjoy the rest of summer now though :).... I got that present I promised you forever ago sittin on my counter, (I will get it out this week!).

Testing has been rough for me lately as bugs and a bad meter kicked me in the junk a little. I need a PLAN lol, just kinda went into in free spirited and my anxiety cannot cope...

So I am working on a protocol for myself so I can know exactly what and when to expect everything and be able to really get bud produced quickly after I/we receive test seeds (I think this was a trade though ;))..... Burn I will PM you regarding this as I would LOVE CFSB's input, as the breeders are the ones currently on the short end of the stick it seems.

I mean I can soak your beans, veg out till I find females then flower em out and 2 years later I will show some bad ass pics, but that isn't what I feel testing is about and really does no one but me any good. Im thinking small veg, quick flip, relatively small plants......

Thanks for the chance to get our hands on these amazing gems bro!

Testing Testing 1, 2, 3.....Its working and hopefully i will be testing soon also :P. Cant wait to see you rock these DS, good luck on your finds. 2Dog we got to get together soon bro.

For sure, lets see those chemmandos get out their package biatch!

I want to develop a little testing protocol for our crew , so we can talk more on that too...

This triple DEEZ has me on the edge of my seat, Ive researched Motas sour turbo some and it sounds awful good! Sure the black diesel is bomb too and with freaks selections, hoping it is so diesel you risk spontaneous combustion....

sorry for long winded post
2Dog

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
2Dog, Yes you are correctamundo, Those were gifts, not testers.....Burn. you're gonna love that stuff from 2Dog, It's some of the best.
DS, hope all is going well with the little ones.....
Peace

T

thc420

Well i can't wait to get my hands on freaks beans.They look unbeleivable.keep up the excellent work brother.

2DogWalker

2Dog, Yes you are correctamundo, Those were gifts, not testers.....Burn. you're gonna love that stuff from 2Dog, It's some of the best.
DS, hope all is going well with the little ones.....
Peace

Thanks bro, Hope all is well out in your neck o the woods....Pics coming soon, the picture upload changes have caused DS to make some changes to his program..... I know he will be on these though as I think he is out of fuel for his diesels!!!!

2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a chair for the show... It's gonna be a fun journey DS! :mysterymachine:

D

diffrentstrains

Trip Deez update #1

Thanks for all the posts into this log...Ha. I haven't even read through them all but with the talks I have been having with 2dog I am in agree-ance with most of the sentiment.

Here are some pics of the beans popped....

only 11 took off,

out of the 11

1 stem got broke,

1 is still mini and stunted...it is now being called the runt!

So we are sitting with 9 - 10 max trip DEEZ

I will put up more pics. ~ I would have more up but now we can't link to picasa so it is way more of a bitch.

the farm and Ipads are not compatible.

peace jb

hmm...maybe it works again...picasa???

day 5
%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

day 12
%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
how far are your seedlings from the light? they are all flopping trying to reach for light

starting seeds is best with flouros - you can keep them just right above the plants

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I keep my T5 "NO MORE" than 2 inches away from the tops of the plants, That's maximum distance. I see a few folks that have the spaghetti stem problem that can be solved very easily with flouros like ML said, I prefer the T5's best.
Peace
Freak CFSB

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
T5's all day, with all little mh before the flip!!! Good Luck!!

Burn
CFSB

D

diffrentstrains

Thanks for heads up bros... I am in the midst of rebuilding the veg room and had these 2-3 feet away from t-5 while I was tearing apart my shit. I got them built up on some crates now and are about 6 inches away. I'll have a lot stricter light schedule with the new set up.

Thanks again for the help and hopefully keepers.

P.
DS

D

diffrentstrains

Oh and I think the 424cfm fan I had blowing prolly made em flop too... At least they will b strong lil' buggers

D

diffrentstrains

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

This is where they are now. 4-5 inches or so.

Peace...dS

Top Bottom