Triple Kush again

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

I am very happy so far with the Triple Kush. The club has been testing it at close 22% THC. It never last any longer than a 1/2 day on the shelf
Oh and did I mention it's a BIG yielder as well.
These are at 30 days

Triple kush again
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
// Is that from Karma Genetics??
Yup. It's White Fire x SFV OG bx1. We r never gonna see that strain again! Maybe Karma will make a Bx or some1 out there will make f2's of there beans. Let's just pray for that shit. I got the White OG v2.0 ready 2 flower. It's The White x Triple Kush! It's gonna be some fire.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I am very happy so far with the Triple Kush. The club has been testing it at close 22% THC. It never last any longer than a 1/2 day on the shelf
These are at 30 days
That pheno is banging bro! We need to call u SoaringHigh not SoaringFast! Lol. Room looks great homie. I bet she is a heavy yielder 4sho! How much u get out of ur setup from the Triple Kush?

philly kush

philly kush

These are at 30 days
Ladies look nice and healthy.I can taste them from here!

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking! A Frosty forest just in time for winter.

K

Karma Genetics

I still got a few hundred of these, just no time to start looking threw them to do a f2.

maybe in the future, but at this time i just got work and things to do pilling up.

Respect bro for getting them meds to the patients.

soaringfast

soaringfast

Things are moving along nice. Three weeks more and they will be ready.
I'm taking them at 10 weeks.

IMG 0881
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Clean

Looking good man. Set up looks nice and clean. You def maximized your area!

Top Bottom