Triple leaf red stem

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Hey farmers below is a pic of a "Farmers Mix 2013" leaf structure. The top of the plant till about 5 internodes down has nothing but purple stems and three leaves. It just started throwing pistils and wondering should I take some cuttings and put them back into veg so if she becomes true "FIRE" I won't be kicking myself in the A$$.
This was a freebie seed from the farm so I do not know the genetics of it .....:(
Triple leaf red stem Triple leaf red stem 2

william76

william76

Hey farmers below is a pic of a "Farmers Mix 2013" leaf structure. The top of the plant till about 5 internodes down has nothing but purple stems and three leaves. It just started throwing pistils and wondering should I take some cuttings and put them back into veg so if she becomes true "FIRE" I won't be kicking myself in the A$$.
This was a freebie seed from the farm so I do not know the genetics of it .....:(
View attachment 430871 View attachment 430872
Yea you should be able to do that,just take a few small ones,should be fine,iv got a few packs of the farmers mix too!ill pop them at some point, all the best,76

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

My black rose x dpd has 3 leaves and red stems from top to bottom it's about 4' tall right now

purpleryder

purpleryder

hell yea red stems could be from cool nights mine do it every spring harvest def get a couple clones

purpleryder

purpleryder

educate me on "swerl"?
well from what ive had its where 3 leaves/limbs may grow out of a single node with no super croping lst it happens dont realy know why some that ive had turned maphro

Top Bottom