Trippy Gorilla - Quick Report

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McLeafy

It's hard to find much on people growing Trippy Gorilla. So this is the first time growing it. Day 28 of flower and starting to pick up the pace.
Trippy gorilla   quick report
Trippy gorilla   quick report 2

Trippy gorilla   quick report 3
Hydro head

Hydro head

Not heard of this 1 b4, interested to c what it comes out like, looks sativa dominent? Good luck

H

hantastic

ok, im currently running 2x 600vipars and the 4x4 seems like it could use 1 or 2 more for sure... what kind of temps are you dealing with?

H

hantastic

thats kicking ass right there. whatever works my friends... good shiznit

H

hantastic

what kind of numbers have you pulled using that setup, if you dont mind me asking

M

McLeafy

what kind of numbers have you pulled using that setup, if you dont mind me asking

First time running this setup. I'll let you know when it's done. First time using a tent. Lol! But by the looks of these plants I should get at least a pound. Hopefully 1.5 pounds or more. But who knows.

M

McLeafy

22 October Harvest. Finished in 45 days. about 2 weeks earlier than Bighead's advertised time line. Harvest looks a little less than the advertised yield but I'm not sure if it was me or if Bighead exaggerated yields. the quick finish may have something to do with it. I'll take some bud pics and post them. The smell, looks, and bud density are on point so far. I will run again under HID instead of LED AND see if there is a difference in yield, any other quality, or finishing time.

Hydro head

Hydro head

That finished quick, interested in how it smokes, yields etc,

Top Bottom