Trophy Beans

• Thread starter OrganicGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I finally got my first set of twins, not sure how many others have come across one of these blessing in nature. It's a true trophy bean for a small time pollen chucker like myself. I have had a few different beans on several occasions produce two seedling from one single seed. This is definitely a first for me outta several successful dusting sessions. If any others have and abnormal cannabis seeds feel free to post away just wanted to share.

Trophy beans
Trophy beans 2
Trophy beans 3
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

To me that's just 2 seeds that grew too close I've had real twins one single normal looking seed produced 2 plants unfortunately one got killed by its sister
Yeah I have had more then a few seeds produce 2 plants as I said in the first post. It's actually not that rare for me to find two seedlings emerge from one single bean. This is the first time I personally have found one of these in a decade of chucking pollen.

william76

william76

My nl line has plenty twins in it,the male was a twin (other was a female,both survived)from bodhis nl5 open.i hit my nl cut and the trait was passed on,iv grew a few batches and found more twins,and if u seperate them straight away both survive,some of the seeds are the same as above(double shell and others are single shell,weird but real interesting nonetheless.76

bongzaway

bongzaway

To me that's just 2 seeds that grew too close I've had real twins one single normal looking seed produced 2 plants unfortunately one got killed by its sister

Let us pray...oh heavenly father of Dankness,, tho i walk in the valley of death.......snifflesniffle. Oh rats Ican't go on...sniffle ....

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

My nl line has plenty twins in it,the male was a twin (other was a female,both survived)from bodhis nl5 open.i hit my nl cut and the trait was passed on,iv grew a few batches and found more twins,and if u seperate them straight away both survive,some of the seeds are the same as above(double shell and others are single shell,weird but real interesting nonetheless.76
Yeah this was the only one in the batch of a few thousand beans that came out like this. I have seen twin plants emerge from the fathers side but only ever from a single seed, never two twins joined at the groian like lesbians lol. I too always separate them at birth for best chances of both surviving. Every time I have ever let them go one always extremely surpasses the other. When separated early sometimes the weaker of the two can still thrive.

william76

william76

Yeah this was the only one in the batch of a few thousand beans that came out like this. I have seen twin plants emerge from the fathers side but only ever from a single seed, never two twins joined at the groian like lesbians lol. I too always separate them at birth for best chances of both surviving. Every time I have ever let them go one always extremely surpasses the other. When separated early sometimes the weaker of the two can still thrive.
Theyve all survived that i found in my nl,had it with a few different strains tho and ive noticed 2 kinds,the first like my nl,s were the 2 are together in an s shape,there easy to seperate and both survive and the 2nd type where their tangled and usualy 1 survives,found some good plants in both kinds,76

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I bet two pollen pieces hit the same pistil or a pistil pair at the same time and burrowed the hole at the same rate to reach the egg at the same time.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If its twins and they are both fem it could make an interesting sf1 or s1 or f1, what would it be?

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I bet two pollen pieces hit the same pistil or a pistil pair at the same time and burrowed the hole at the same rate to reach the egg at the same time.
I too have the same feeling simply two grains of pollen have made contact at the same time with one pistil and it's for sure not gonna be an S1 I don't play with silver anymore. This bean is from an F1 cross. Berry (female) X Hashplant (male).

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Went to slice up a few tomatoes from the garden for some BLTs this morning and both the last two I had in the window looked like it had worms or something almost about to break outta the surface of the skin... Looks like these horny little seeds just couldn't wait till next year.... Me myself and I cannot sacrifice so many lives especially all at once, so I have been performing surgery all morning and it looks like a few of them might make it....

IMG 0100
IMG 0099
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I think I have the proper diagnoses.......... That bean suffers from genetic based schizophrenia. :)

I suggest you pop it and hope for the plant that doesnt hear any voices in it's head. :p

All BS aside pop it and see what type of anomaly comes of it. Cool experiment either way.

M

MJPassion

I had one mother give me about 50 beans like those. I haven't tried poping any yet though because I figured I'd run a few of the normal seeds first.

Pretty cool to see someone else get a bean like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom