tropical organics coco cat

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

anybody use this product before ?

Concentrated Organic Extract of Coconut and select tropical plants. Rich in nucleic and amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, hormones, and minerals. Increases nutrient uptake and organic synthesis. Promotes resistance to stress.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I use banana manna, but have been very curious about this. I've found a few folks who swear by it as a repair tool for sickly plants.

ouwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I used to use it about 10yrs ago or so, the banana manna and coco cat, I like the banana manna more...Can't really say much about it, I used a lot of products in conjunction then and don't know if that was a key piece to that puzzle...lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I used to use it about 10yrs ago or so, the banana manna and coco cat, I like the banana manna more...Can't really say much about it, I used a lot of products in conjunction then and don't know if that was a key piece to that puzzle...lol

Thanks, Baba. Was I correct in saying its kind of a repair tool for stressed plants?

outwest

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
sorry for the short response, my keyboard took a shit.

Do not have any solid comparisons to really say "for sure" how well it works.

Sure lasts a long time at the drops per gallon rate. Still got a bunch left. Previously tried it on a run because a guy I know swears by the coco cat/banna manna combo. Really need to do multiple plants with and without to try and judge and benefits.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The coco cat I think was like coconut water almost for plants, I mean it contains the peptides and nucleic action in that type of liquid, electrolytes for plants if you will...lol
Wanna say the banana manna was one of those first flavor improver products, or atleast advertised for it, guanos do the best for flavor imo,
I'm thinking it could be a lil immune booster shot, so your right Outwest

Venom818

Venom818

I use banana manna, but have been very curious about this. I've found a few folks who swear by it as a repair tool for sickly plants.

ouwest

cool thnx for your time bro.Looks like a solid product.

was it good or bad do you still use it
The coco cat I think was like coconut water almost for plants, I mean it contains the peptides and nucleic action in that type of liquid, electrolytes for plants if you will...lol
Wanna say the banana manna was one of those first flavor improver products, or atleast advertised for it, guanos do the best for flavor imo,
I'm thinking it could be a lil immune booster shot, so your right Outwest

nice thnx homie,i bought banana manna want to give her a go.I plan on doing guano tea's my boy gave me a basic recipe that seems pretty good

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
was it good or bad do you still use it
The grow I did with cococat and banna manna has excellent flavor. but not sure if it made a difference. I had similar experience to babaG. Too much going on to be sure of the results. I am not one to say the product rocks unless I got some type of facts/proof experience behind it. So do not have enough to say. Friend swears by it and I trust him ,but he is easily swooned by hydro hype vs science.

IMHO hard to tell unless you are using on the same strain and multiple runs. I only ran the strain w banna manna/coco cat once so no real comparisons.
I am very picky and I can notice if there is a flavor profile from a product. Do not feel there are any negatives. (Like bud candy)

I still got alot left. Going to use on one tray of girls and one tray without.

Like I stated not sure if it helps or not. I ran out of b will use it instead and see if I can notice any positive results.

Venom818

Venom818

The grow I did with cococat and banna manna has excellent flavor. but not sure if it made a difference. I had similar experience to babaG. Too much going on to be sure of the results. I am not one to say the product rocks unless I got some type of facts/proof experience behind it. So do not have enough to say. Friend swears by it and I trust him ,but he is easily swooned by hydro hype vs science.

IMHO hard to tell unless you are using on the same strain and multiple runs. I only ran the strain w banna manna/coco cat once so no real comparisons.
I am very picky and I can notice if there is a flavor profile from a product. Do not feel there are any negatives. (Like bud candy)

I still got alot left. Going to use on one tray of girls and one tray without.

Like I stated not sure if it helps or not. I ran out of b will use it instead and see if I can notice any positive results.

cool thnx bro

true grit

true grit

Both sound pretty interesting to me. Have heard bout banana manna making folks happy for a while. you trying banana manna this run venom? keep me posted if ya try both.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Both sound pretty interesting to me. Have heard bout banana manna making folks happy for a while. you trying banana manna this run venom? keep me posted if ya try both.

I used Banana Manna last time, and will use it again this time. I just threw coco cat into the mix as well.

outwest

true grit

true grit

do you usually run the same strain/able to tell a difference at all in terpene production?

john martin

john martin

Anyone have any updates with these? Going to order both and try.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Banana Manna works its like Terpinator but better, Terpinator is probably rebranded watered down Banana Manna, BM never got much hype thats why you dont see much info on it. I used the Coco Cat and didnt notice any difference, you can probably get whatever benefit you'd get from CC by feeding your plants a little coconut water.

If you order some i'd recommend getting it from a trusted source there pretty old products you dont see them around much so chances are youd get some spoiled several year old product.

My recommendation would be to use Bud Factor X, its like BM and CC in one product and you only have to give your plants a few weekly foliar feeds to see excellent results.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

AGRO AMERICA INC - BELLEVUE, WA (425) 454-5731 I dont think there around anymore though, let us know what u find im interested in trying banana manna again, l ran it several years ago with good results. Im weary of old spoiled stock if there not around anymore. I know one local shop with it on there shelf but the bottles looks several years old.

Top Bottom