• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Tropicana cherry fresh cut and done

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

To be honest I have only posted a couple. But I think it was time to post up some pictures to well lets just say keep up with the Jone's.
I guess if I really want to post I need to get a camera, just crappy phone pictures.
Naw you are good. Those pics work great.

You gonna show us your grow space too? I’d like to see what you got cooking.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I do not see much difference with media. It just takes different inputs, PH and different amounts of time to achieve the same results. I do not typically post up grow pictures.
i understand the plants need
soil or hydro was to get an idea for your personal preference of growing media/substrate out of curiosity

Anthem

Anthem

Looks pretty good for all the shade u throwing at cherry 😉😬
It does look good but I also posted up some Air Force One that IMO looks just as good if not better. Trop Cherry so far without smoking it checks the boxes. I have ran so many strains with hype that do not produce so lets see how it smokes. Also need to consider yield. I did a short run of it because it does not veg well and while I was planning on running a higher plant count I choose not to because the veg was to slow compared to other strains I had available. I am presently maintaining about 16 strains. One is form 1997 that I have not grown but smoked and it is nothing like current cookies strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom