Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Tasty!
Tropicomanug1126

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Is that your first run with that cut indoors?
Yes Baba 1st time flowering her indoors..:)

edit to add; this is only my 2nd time trying to flower anything indoors...
and the 1st time (with gsc and avatar)I got mites and it was too hot in that closet
Im going to stay on that stuff this time :) and do a better job of keeping them happy

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yes Baba 1st time flowering her indoors..:)

edit to add; this is only my 2nd time trying to flower anything indoors...
and the 1st time (with gsc and avatar)I got mites and it was too hot in that closet
Im going to stay on that stuff this time :) and do a better job of keeping them happy
Nice, just keep up on them and foliar some seaweed or fulpower during the night cycle with a green headlamp or something to not disturb their light cycle. In the next week trim up the bottoms to and stake early and then you can sit back and watch the green grow! Really looking forward to hear the differences between the indoor versus outdoor Tropicoma. The temps should be nice this time of year for you in there as well ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Baba :) and Thanks Again for letting me test these .
The Outdoor i greww crured into rock hard nugs....if you do cross this with GSC...
Save me a pack!! :woot:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Baba :) They seem real happy..they pray and stuff...no visable pests or damage :)
I didnt even notice the color was off on the leaves until i used that flash on the camera.:facepalm:
I think they just turned like that the last couple days..they had cold nights(50) because i left the heater off
No, I Cant raise the light..its at the up against top the tent already
The light is cool to the touch though(with a vented hood)
I gave them a couple Teas so far..but not much N in those...
I will give em a little N with the next watering...how bout cal mag?
I have cal mag that has N in it

Last edited:
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, give em a dose of some cal mg a couple times and then go back to whatever your doing cause it's working!! They look strong & healthy! I can't wait to hear your feedback on the smoke versus the outdoor and which you end up preferring and all :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's cause she is chunking hard ken! She is using a lot of reserves right now and could use some heavy feedings while she is in crunch mode. She is prob only an 8 weeker tops indoors I'll bet, her body language is good, she just pounded through some stored reserves and needs a pick me up. She's not hurting at all, she's just like an olympic athlete after a race and needs some electrolytes before she hits the next event and on to the finish!! lol I'm so stupid sometimes with my analogy...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great Analogy Baba! :)
And that's great to know!..She is starting to chunk up fast..and I dont want her to stop!
I'll feed her in the morning:)
Thanks again..I think this is going to get good! :woot:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Day 37 :eek: Early Girl or what?
Rock hard! and Skinky nugs!!!!!!
Tropicoma37daysclose
Toptropicomabud37days

She got the same food as the other three in the tent...they all look like they have a ways to go..
I dont know what happen to her...but she is dank! ;)

Top Bottom