caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
russet resistant :)
Tropicoma87

K

kolah

It'd be nice to paint-brush a few bud sites and harvest off some seeds. Any resistant plant is always a plus. I wish more breeders would focus in on making more resistant strains. I know there are some out there but IMO not enough. OTOH maybe a lot of it has to do with the soil, nutrients and especially pH ...much like the human body and having a tuned in immune system.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love that varietal ken :cool: Og is special but those ole fruity afgani head ringers will always hold a special spot in my heart :joyful:
Mee Too Baba G :)
Mommas getting frosty
Tropicoma830

See that kink in that leaf?-----------------------^^^^^^
Thats the extent of russet might damage :)

K

kolah

Yeah Ken..funny how mites cause those leafs to do the hook thing. a very subtle observational symptom to be aware to quickly diagnose a case pf russet, broad or cyclamen mites..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Ken..funny how mites cause those leafs to do the hook thing. a very subtle observational symptom to be aware to quickly diagnose a case pf russet, broad or cyclamen mites..
Yeah, but now, every time i see a red hair or leaf out of place,
I wonder if they are back :nailbiting:

Plasma

Plasma

I wonder if your russet resistant clone would be resistant in future seasons? As in, I wonder what it is that makes it resistant, if it's genetic or not.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wonder if your russet resistant clone would be resistant in future seasons? As in, I wonder what it is that makes it resistant, if it's genetic or not.
Yes I think its genetic. I didnt make any clones of her this year.
Im going to try to buy more of these beans though. Baba G has some bomb!
Im eyeballin several of his crosses :)

Top Bottom