Trouble In The 3rd Week Of Flowering

• Thread starter Newbiefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbiefarmer

Newbiefarmer

Hello fellow farmers, I was doing fine just a few days ago, but its 2days that I've got this(the pic). My first guess is that its K defiency because my nute mix is about , 15-30-15 , plz help me

Trouble in the 3rd week of flowering
Newbiefarmer

Newbiefarmer

Looks like overfeeding or p.h. bud. You got any numbers for us.

Thanx for responding, two waters ago i did around 600 pm nutes and 100 ppm cal-mg
Last water i fed them with 100 ppm nutes 80 ppm cal-mg

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Hello fellow farmers, I was doing fine just a few days ago, but its 2days that I've got this(the pic). My first guess is that its K defiency because my nute mix is about , 15-30-15 , plz help me
First I would check that runoff ec. They look over fed. What line of nutrients? I would shoot closer to 200 ppm cal mag depending on what base you are using. Till end of week 3-4. That will help them through the stretch. But these girls really. look over fed in my opinion. Are you watering to runoff so the salts don't build up in the pot.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Ph is fine in my opinion. I wouldn't worry about the 6.2. Somethin else going on there

Toaster79

Toaster79

Maybe try flushing then. Its an easy test anyways. If that don't fix it back to the drawing board eh.

So what's it gonna be now? Feed more or flush? You're suggesting two extremes and the end effect could be dead plants.

Newbiefarmer

Newbiefarmer

First I would check that runoff ec. They look over fed. What line of nutrients? I would shoot closer to 200 ppm cal mag depending on what base you are using. Till end of week 3-4. That will help them through the stretch. But these girls really. look over fed in my opinion. Are you watering to runoff so the salts don't build up in the pot.
Yeah I water till I have 10-15% run off, I watered with just 90 ppm cal-mg and 100 ppm 15-30-15 fert.

Newbiefarmer

Newbiefarmer

Maybe try flushing then. Its an easy test anyways. If that don't fix it back to the drawing board eh.
I nearly flushed last time, I watered with 100 ppm 15-30-15 fert and near 85 ppm cal-mg, I didnt want to hit them with under 100 ppm mix.

Newbiefarmer

Newbiefarmer

You tell me sounds like you know all the answers.and yes if he flushes and it needs potassium it will get worse. The flushing nonsense was in response to you saying it was overfed.i did say that in the beginning but i am allowed to change my mind when learning new facts. I would add potassium and if it got worse then flush. with an ec that low i doubt it salt buildup. My opinion which im entitled to have.pesce dude shit.
Dude, peace, I didnt mean any disrespect, I'm deeply sorry if I have offended u in anyway, I'm just worried sick about my plants, uknow I have 5 plants with the same everything for all of them, but just 1 is showing these symptoms. I'm trying to find the right action, thats why I'm trying to interact with u guys who have much more experience and much more knowledge than me. U honor me with your debates.

Newbiefarmer

Newbiefarmer

Sth just ocurred to me. When I first mix my nutes to get to the right ppm say 200 like the last time, ph is lowered to 5-5.5, I regulated it with a few drops of ammonium N to 6.2 , could this affected my plants?, say encouraging salt build up?

Top Bottom