City water at 110ppm
Not my first run and this time it started going yellow leaf dont know why

Any help

Trouble not sure what
Trouble not sure what 2
Trouble not sure what 3
O.O

O.O

Hey GG! Sorry to hear about your ladies.

What CS products are you running? Do you have pix of your roots?

G

gloriousgreen

Roots are pure white and i am running veg a and b + uc root and calmag at 5ml a gallon nothing else.

Sealed room
Co2 at 1300

R

Ripit

Roots are pure white and i am running veg a and b + uc root and calmag at 5ml a gallon nothing else.

Sealed room
Co2 at 1300
Three quick things off the top of my head.

1-could be water too cold going into uc
2-I never run ppm that high until maybe wk 7
3-ad a little more cal mag ....hope this helps

O.O

O.O

Sealed room
Co2 at 1300

Generally speaking.... If the leaves are yellowing, your plants aren't feeding from the roots. I have never run CS nutes at 700 ppm ever. That is really hot! (Reference CS Feeding Chart)

The leaves don't indicate calmag deficiency.

For starters, I recommed dumping the nutes and filling with fresh H2O. No calmag, no roots. I wouldn't go back in with nutes hotter than 200 ppm. Then wait. See how they respond.

Also recomend going to RO. Is there chloromines in your water?

Getting your ladies feeding again is crucial. Do you have the ability to folliar feed your plants until they start root feeding again? They need to feed and it's not going to be from the roots for a bit.

Either way..... Gentle with the nutes!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Cal Mag at 5 ml a gallon? What ppm does that leave you at before a & b? I'm gonna guess and say 450 counting your city water? That would leave 250 ppms of base nutes? In my math that would leave more ppm from your water supply and Cal mag then your actual food by almost double... I run CS with Cal Mag at 1-2 ml a gallon. I haven't ever used more then 150 ppms of Cal Mag and that is with moms that have been vegging in the UC for 3+ mo and using RO. Tap water I'd stick at 1 ml a gallon..

G

gloriousgreen

Generally speaking.... If the leaves are yellowing, your plants aren't feeding from the roots. I have never run CS nutes at 700 ppm ever. That is really hot! (Reference CS Feeding Chart)

The leaves don't indicate calmag deficiency.

For starters, I recommed dumping the nutes and filling with fresh H2O. No calmag, no roots. I wouldn't go back in with nutes hotter than 200 ppm. Then wait. See how they respond.

Also recomend going to RO. Is there chloromines in your water?

Getting your ladies feeding again is crucial. Do you have the ability to folliar feed your plants until they start root feeding again? They need to feed and it's not going to be from the roots for a bit.

Either way..... Gentle with the nutes!

Yes with plain water ? Or with light nute?

G

gloriousgreen

Cal Mag at 5 ml a gallon? What ppm does that leave you at before a & b? I'm gonna guess and say 450 counting your city water? That would leave 250 ppms of base nutes? In my math that would leave more ppm from your water supply and Cal mag then your actual food by almost double... I run CS with Cal Mag at 1-2 ml a gallon. I haven't ever used more then 150 ppms of Cal Mag and that is with moms that have been vegging in the UC for 3+ mo and using RO. Tap water I'd stick at 1 ml a gallon..

Yea i think i went overboard with the calmag but that would not give me yellow leaf ?

I flushed the everything today and i went with only
Water (city) 120 ppm
6.1 PH
68 F water temp
Nothing else i will wait a good 3 day to see how they react and then if everything is alright i will add some nute but lightly.

And should i foliar feed them like O.O said? If yes with only water phed or what?

G

gloriousgreen

It was a question not a affirmation .I have read and toim your advice bro.Noe is a wait and see moment ....

G

gloriousgreen

fat fingers !!!

Took your advice
Now i will be waiting to see the result

Thx for the advice

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I think it's a good idea you are giving them " a flush" I would only recommend putting in some a & b, even just 200ppm. I would also stick with UC Roots. I think giving them 200 - 300 ppm for a week or so will bounce them back...

G

gloriousgreen

96 hours since the change out
Ph6.1
Ppm 370 (considering the 130 of my city water)
Did foliar feeding 3 time a day of the same solution that is inside of the UC
Water temp:68
Room steady 25 celcius
18 on 6 off

They are back at drinking at almost 3/4 of the normal pace
I was suposed to flip them friday and do a change out but i am not sure if i should do it since they are not 100% (i think)

Here is a couple pic to compare from the last one
(I did not remove the yellow lead from last time)

(Btw the wall behind is not fungus or mushroom growing on it hehe its a part of foil that was taken out and did that on the wall lol.Was growing in soil and the plants did a number wit h all the frosting on them to the wall)
(Pic of a 2nd plant)

G

gloriousgreen

All4freedumb tell me if you need close up pics or something

Thx again for the help

GG

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I'm glad things are getting back on track. I'd definitely hold off and let those girls get going. It's hard to tell how big they are with a top shot but hopefully you won't run into an overgrown issue. Once things are dialed in you could train maybe top your girls a few days before flip, I've noticed topping a few days before flip, when dealing with an overgrown lady, can save you a headache or two. Do you have just H2o or A&B in your top off res, the res feeding your epicenter? I personally think your girls would like a lower ph then 6.1. I know ph is a topic of its own and I really don't claim to know anything more then my experience. I have noticed strains seem to alter more in what ph they like in dwc than in coco. In veg many strains that I ran liked to swing up in ph throughout the week WHEN topping off with just h2o. I would start the week as low as 5.2 in early veg and 5.4 as veg continued and let it swing to 6.2-6.3, adjusting at an add back if needed. When running a hot top off being dialed in was always better. I would stop foliar feeding with your feed mix and give them a mist of some Epson salt and get yourself a good foliar spray program. Jack had one on here that worked very good, I'll see if I can find it. I'd also add 1 ml a gal of Cal Mag to your next stew. Have you had your water tested to know what your starting with? I saw you wrote "city" so I'm assuming your 130 is not well water? There are some smart guys on here that I'm sure will give sound advice as well. I know some guys will hate on me but check out Og Biowar and their root packs and foliar pack. I am a believer in low ec and tea....

Edit:
I wanted to share my foliar sprayprogram this is what I do and have had good sucess.. Im sure some one has something much better that will yield 20 lbs a light... But this is what I do and have had real world experiance and really good sucess..I Foliar spray twice a week in a 7 day period. Sea Fuel Bloom at 1tsp per gallon,Sea Mineral 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon, Then I switch the next week to Alg-A-Mic at 1 tsp per gallon, Seaful Bloom 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon. I alternate back and forth until week 4 bloom..JACK

Last edited:
G

gloriousgreen

18 to 22 inch thats how tall they are atm.They where topped 7 days ago.

In my top off i am running phed h2O to 6
A+b half strenght of the chart of CC for week 4 of veg
Uc root
We did test our city (not well) water like 6 year ago i dont have the complete analys anymore but it was a nice clean not overdone with chlorine.It vary from 110 to 170 ppm.

As far as my overhead for my plants i start with 5 overhead (1 1000 watts over each plants) then when i reach my ceiling they go vertical between plant with the addition of one 600 watt to cover one blind spot.

As far as PH goes i want to run it at 5.4 to 5.6 and see what they will look like.Think its a good idea?

Last edited:
Top Bottom