trouble sprouting seeds in plugs

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

So kinda bummed as I planted 4 more Kingboy's LAMFAK into root plugs and I couldn't get a single sprout. Ive never really had problems when I just germ and plant into solo cups any tips on sprouting in plugs?

Camdawg

Camdawg

So I could use my clone dome for cuts and sprouts and reduce some space. Im currently slamming my head against the wall saying exactly what you posted

soserthc1

soserthc1

Used to go from towels to plugs but damped off to much for my liking (especially when away and need kid to water) Switched to going straight to dirt from paper towels with greater success but i suppose that wouldn't help if your not a soil grower anyways my 2

below frigid

below frigid

I just go straight into a red cup with a hole in the bottom 3/4 full of 707 and top it off with light warrior make a 3/8" hole put seed in laying sideways, water and put in warm place. If they can't make it up you don't want them anyway! I start hardening my seedlings off for the outdoors as soon as they are up.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Dqhkp5

Jazzy Dabs

Jazzy Dabs

I got 11/25 to sprout in plug, but they're almost 3 weeks old and look like they're 3 days old...I dunno what to do next, I'm doing hydro not dirt, any help? :)

Top Bottom