Bed4 226
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
opps...there it is...but it didnt give me the chance to insert it:confused:

D

dutchman

There is always a problem when I try to upload pics - regardless of the size......:grumpy:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
STILL?? What the heck? Can you please report what operating system and browser you're using, or if you're using a mobile device? Very frustrating for you, I'm sure.

D

dutchman

STILL?? What the heck? Can you please report what operating system and browser you're using, or if you're using a mobile device? Very frustrating for you, I'm sure.

Firefox 19.02
Windows XP pro

D

dutchman

Nobody is answering so I guess I am not allowed to upload pics for some reasons.......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmmm... it's the men who have the keys to the kingdom who need to see this. I'll just send a convo to them with a link to this thread. However... have you tried using Google Chrome? That's what the site has been optimized for, if I recollect. Either way, I'll send a link to this thread to logic and TECK for you, see if someone can figure out what the problem is.

D

dutchman

Thanks man, but I won't switch to Chrome....maybe it is a flash issue. Will upload the pics and try it this way......

GI JO

GI JO

A couple of days ago I couldn't upload pictures either. The next day, things were back to normal. I also don't us Chrome.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Anyone else has issues with the pictures upload?
Yes... Intermittent on pic uploads, hover mouse over alerts to view and takes 45sec or longer to open. Mouse over in box and it is even longer if at all. Click show all (in box) and after A length of time if @ all, opens to A blank white page or opens back at forum. Always takes multiple attempts. Posting or editing I always have to click "post" multiple times or it just 'Times Out" I then get error message but post goes through... Post takes like 30 - 45 sec at least. Been dealing with this all for some time now. Running the newest version FireFox it is 20.0 clean cache and browser. All add-ons up to date... My computer is ridiculously clean and fast... NVIDIA graphics card... talked to waynne A couple of times but never really got it sorted out... Thought I would let you know when I stumbled onto this... Sorry about the length of the post but I figured the more info the better...

T

TECK

Nobody is answering so I guess I am not allowed to upload pics for some reasons.......

I tested every possible combination of browser/OS and they all work for me. If there would be a technical issue, tons of users will complain. I bet you are using some sort of proxy, if you do... there is your problem. Stop using it, you are very secure in here. :)

D

dutchman

I tested every possible combination of browser/OS and they all work for me. If there would be a technical issue, tons of users will complain. I bet you are using some sort of proxy, if you do... there is your problem. Stop using it, you are very secure in here. :)

off course I am using a proxy......the issue is not you (I guess) but my ISP here.

Top Bottom