Troubleshooting making, pressing bubble hash

• Thread starter iriea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blaze

Blaze

got it. thanks.

so after a couple batches I feel like I'm figuring it out but not sure if this is all worth it. am I still missing something here to get a higher yield? started with about 600 grams frozen trim, ended up with 30 grams hash total. WTF?? feel like I'm still only getting 1/2 the yield I should.this is the 3rd strain I've tried now. the only strain I ended up with a high yield of was from nugs, not trim... can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Are you running a bunch of fan leaves and stems? Also are you sure you've got enough water when you mix? The lack of water seems to be a pretty common mistake - a lot of the vids I've seen of people making bubble on Youtube and what not have their mix all wrong. It is better to err on the side of too much water than too little.

A few pics of the material you are running and the finished product may help.

I

iriea

next round I'll take pics n post.

I want weight & quality (don't we all :)

no big fan leaves, but smaller ones (under 1 inch) plus all the trim

the first round I used too much water so now have been maybe using too little... I'm using about 1 gallon of water, 8 pounds of ice, 1/2 lb trim.

oh and I'm using the 4 bag bubblebags system, 5 gallon

hopefully I'll have another couple strains to try soon as I agree it could be the quality of herb & type that's giving the lower yield...

keep yall posted on the progress. thanks for all the help

Top Bottom