TRUE aeroponic pump and misters

• Thread starter Door2theUnivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2theUnivers

Can anyone recommend a nice external high preasure pump for a good price and some misters that are not prone to clogging, I currently have a 40 site 5 in square pvc setup and want to convert it from low preasure to high preasure.

if you think im out of my mind or its not worth it id love 2 hear your opionions thanks
farm on

J

Jmagpharmer

sprayers always work better then misters these have done the trick for me im 100percent happy with um also misters are bound to clog after so long afterall all nutes are salts of some form and like to crystalize on anything they can .... i hope i could help good luck
=American Agritech Botanicare Aeroponic Microjet 360° Sprayer= all of theyre sprayers are good

J

Jalisco Kid

What is high pressure to you? I use propagation misters in my tanks and they work great and are easy to clean. JK

F

frophead

Not sure how well they would work with your system but mistking.com sells what you are looking for. The pumps run at 110 psi putting out 55 micron droplets, they can run dry, and are designed for sub 2 second interval misting times.

I am planning on using one for an upcoming grow, but I have never seen a journal where someone used one. If you end up picking one up post back and let me know your impressions.

I'm surprised at the lack of info on hp aero. Looking at the mistking pumps it shoudl be a pretty affordable endeavor these days.

Top Bottom