True Blueberry

• Thread starter queso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

queso

hallo, i grew these plants outdoors and had 6 females from 9 seeds of dj short true blueberry package i bought in the spring time. i am searching my camera for more photos, these girls very easy to grow, smell is strong berrys. very strong buzz, kind that makes me hungry:D

True blueberry
True blueberry 2
H

HCC

Lovely blueberry queso, its one of my favourite strains :inlove

but i always have some problems growing her...
still keep a mother around, but dropped a new pack to find a new and less picky mother who clones a bit better

... and all my female stoner friends would take a blueberry bud over a diesel anytime:makeup the smell is just so good

Q

queso

yes it is very fruit taste and strong mental high, also helps the tired legs i feel. i have not tried diesel yet, but i smoke alot of skunk sativa crosses. maybe a blueberry and diesel cross someone should make? appreciate it brotha

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty plant queso she looks great. Nice to hear it was a good grow for you those blueberries can be real finicky.

H

HCC

i actually made a cross of a sour d. ibl with a true blue father and the herb was just fabulous.

just had two plants, both were slightly hermie but i liked the smoke very very much, it went out the quickest.

they were real stinkers too, with a sweet taste added to the diesel punch
currently growing out 12 females, and hope to find a nice hermie free mum in them

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds like a great combo hcc

H

HCC

yeah the blues make some nice fathers
just found some pics, they got the ax a bit too early because of said hermie issues, nevertheless was some sour fruit punch diesel dank

Q

queso

that looks wonderful hcc, how many days into flower was the photo? it looks really nice i bet she was tastey:flower

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
i can see why you liked it, looks real nice

H

HCC

thanks guys :)
that was 50 days or so in flower, cant remember exactly, ill show the new ones later

M

marijuana lover

latitude of gow

hi man,i'm really interested by growing blueberry
so i'd like to know what is the latitude of your growing location
thanks a lot

M

Mr Green

grew some of dj shorts blueberry years ago and was really good.. wish that i did not lose her cause of cloning probs i had at the time.. still bummed about it..:(

G

grizz

got some of dj's blue berry in flower now, 2 fems and a freak male, making a seed run for a friend that does outdoor, hope they turn out as nice as yours..

F

FRM1980

Hello I also have this variety blooming DJ. short and the truth still has not shown the famous colorful said that in his description but I think that will soon appear that if it smells wonderful.

Greetings.

C

cheesyblues

bro the blues looks bam good can you tell me have you ever smoked cheese if so did you find then almost the same ????

C

cheesyblues

the only cheese that has a simular hint is bb's blue cheese,
cuz theres no way blueberry even compares to real cheese in smell or flavor! ive binned the blueberry to keep the cheese around for the past 8-9 years or so!
try taking your cheese to 12 weeks m8! telling ya , you cant wake up in the morning no matter how loud the alarm!
you would even sleep thru a :party0023:

bro ive been growing cheese for years bro ive took it 6 an half upto 12 weeks she best at 9 weeks i'd say i was only asking that q as i hear of a dj shorts blueberry be like the cheese ?? that why i asked the grower???

Top Bottom