True OG x White Widow x Black Domina x Bay Platinum Cookies x GDP

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Holy shit this will be an insane cross if I've ever seen one!!!

A friend of mine gifted me some beans of a special cross he calls Krystal Kush (True OG x Black Domina x White Widow)...
True og x white widow x black domina x bay platinum cookies x gdp

And of course I had to take it to the next level and not only back cross that delicious strain, but I decide to cross it with my select cut of Candyland (Bay Platinum Cookies x GDP)
True og x white widow x black domina x bay platinum cookies x gdp 2

True og x white widow x black domina x bay platinum cookies x gdp 3

Trimmed some huge fan leaves down on the Candyland, Krystal Kush male is top left and pretty sure other is female it's been flipped for 2 days after two days without light.
True og x white widow x black domina x bay platinum cookies x gdp 4

True og x white widow x black domina x bay platinum cookies x gdp 5

Last edited:
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Holy shit this will be an insane cross if I've ever seen one!!!

A friend of mine gifted me some beans of a special cross he calls Krystal Kush (True OG x Black Domina x White Widow)...
View attachment 442717

And of course I had to take it to the next level and not only back cross that delicious strain, but I decide to cross it with my select cut of Candyland (Bay Platinum Cookies x GDP)
View attachment 442718
View attachment 442719
Trimmed some huge fan leaves down on the Candyland, Krystal Kush male is top left and pretty sure other is female it's been flipped for 2 days after two days without light. View attachment 442720
View attachment 442721
Had some ballast issues and had to return them back to veg...

Will post more soon!

Can see here that the spectrum was an overwhelming yellowish color and plants started to die...

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Update: back to veg for now...with some new strains too!

Krystal Kush (True OG x Black Domina x White Widow) recovering from light shock and nutrient burn.

KENS GDP Candyland recovering from light shock and burn also.

HSO Lemon Kush Headband Fem

Dinafem White Widow Fem

HSO Ewe-2 Kush fem

SFV OG clone only strain gifted to me and my pops, very excited about this one...

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Update: ok so since I had bulb and ballast issues at site B, I've decided to cross them in the greenhouse. Honoring we can get enough sun still for some decent seeds.

Krystal Kush Female

Krystal Kush Male

Candyland Female

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Here's another project I've been working on, black cherry soda BX

She looks pretty pregnant to me but I'm no doctor...

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

my Candyland doesn't look anything like yours Like yours though beautiful picture I love to see the differencEs that can come out of the f1 packs of seeds these pictures are at about the 45 day mark right when it starts really turning purple from all the light
Looks to me you got a platinum cookies phenol, mine looks more GDP. Kinda jealous lol

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Mine test at 1 9% not bad. I just crossed mine with pink 2.0 also I'm going with Candyland 2.0 I started a thread but I just poped my first ones 9/20 I can't wait to see how all these go I'm surprised that no Seed bank are making crosses with candyland
Very nice, I've been crossing the black cherry soda with a few different strains. Possibly will be crossing with candyland.
So far I've crossed BCS with sugar black rose, Thai, OG, and strawberry d. Can't wait to see what comes of that!!!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Here's the baby making portion of this feed...

Krystal Kush Male (True OG x White x Widow x Black Domina) collected me some of this for later...

Candyland Female (Bay Platinum Cookies x Grandaddy Purple)

Krystal Kush Female

Reactions: RAW
GalixSeed

GalixSeed

The candyland cuts almost any club in central to nor cali King Klones cuts are reliable most the time just check them out befor of course the phantom cookies is a really good one very high resin(PHANTOM COOKIES/ (G.D.P x Cherrypie)x (Bay Platinum Cookies)
large_Picture_1.png

Top Bottom