True Plant Science (TPS) Line

• Thread starter MoGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MoGanja

MoGanja

Was wondering if anyone has tried this line and has any opinions on it because I can’t seem to find videos anywhere, it looks promising though. Just don’t want to waste my money on something that doesn’t noticeably improve things

True plant science tps line
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I need another nutrient line like I need a hole in my head . . . They are a new brand doing a ton of marketing on Amazon.

That said, the only product that stands out is TPS One- their one part that is better than most one-part bottles on the market.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Awful lot of hype in the description of the “one” nutrient. And at $40 per quart it is twice as expensive as other options.

918_HardHead

918_HardHead

I'm thinkin of goin with the One and Signal in my next round..

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

I stopped using their line and switched to Canna nutrients,and almost all of my issues are gone. Not sure if that was the cause,but having so many bottles to mix was really a pain in the ass!!

testiclees

testiclees

I'm thinkin of goin with the One and Signal in my next round..
Did you go ahead and try out TPS?
I'm giving Signal.a trial on current run. It plainly has a positive visual effect on flowers. Harvest is coming up shortly.im eager to evaluate the smoke factor effects

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I'm giving Signal.a trial on current run. It plainly has a positive visual effect on flowers. Harvest is coming up shortly.im eager to evaluate the smoke factor effects
Do they state what biostimulant is in the bottle? Do you know what you are putting into your body?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I’ve tested various nute line ups think I’m at number 4 or 5, I personally have not tested their two part nute line up but I can say their silica is decent and not over powered like other silica additives and is good for hydro base mediums.
But one nice thing that can be said about TPS is their not owned by Monsanto so

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hawthorne's parent company is Scott's. Scott's has patent sharing with Bayer-Monsanto and is the sole distributor of glyphosate (Roundup). So while they do business together, they are not owned by Monsanto.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Did you do any research before cackling like a triggered hen?
LOL. You're the one buying overpriced snake oil. It was a legit question.

The label and SDS don't state what biostimulants are in it. Just a bunch of marketing buzz words towards people who don't know any better.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Last year I ran the Signal and noticed absolutely nothing different. I’m slowly moving to the recipe on balling on a budget. I just scored grow genius MSA. Have Mr Fulvic, Kelp it Real, and CalMag+ as my additives but using GH Flora as base until that runs out. Then looking to go to Jack’s.
I will say that the Kekp it Real looks legit. Every last detail/ spec is same as Fert-organic soluble kelp. So prolly same product. The latter is prolly the wholesaler.

guymandude

guymandude

I've been running Signal in flower and HAVE noticed a huge difference in the terpene and flavor. Are my buds bigger and better, no clue, but theBlueberry Yum Yum I just harvested tastes like fresh blueberries. Last time I grew it I didn't use Signal and the flavor was nowhere near what this round's flavor is
take from this what you will.

918_HardHead

918_HardHead

I decided on Root Organic Liquid and few of their dry amendments but, I'm going to use Signal along with them this run. I've had great results using it when I ran AN Micro, Grow and Bloom.. I spoke with TPS and Signal works great with organics, according to them, so we shall see.. How did your run turn out?

sirstickyIcky

sirstickyIcky

Was wondering if anyone has tried this line and has any opinions on it because I can’t seem to find videos anywhere, it looks promising though. Just don’t want to waste my money on something that doesn’t noticeably improve things
Hello, wishing you the best, however in my very experienced (40 yrs growing & owned a hydro shop) opinion, unless your getting that (SNAKE OIL) for free? I would stick to using products that are proven over generations to be stable and dependable. Why take a chance? General Hydroponics and Advanced Nutrients have the game locked. It's not about the shape color or brand, It's the nutrients and levels and way's you feed your plants.
"Most" the New School Nutrient companies are just reinventing the wheel. Best of Luck!

Top Bottom