True seedless cannibus

• Thread starter hempster333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hempster333

hempster333

does anybody have any growing experience with true seedless plants? meaning seedlings made from seeds that came from un-pollenated p.lants

budboy299

budboy299

huh? Seedlings made from seeds from unpollinated plants? or do you mean cuttings?

Maybe I am having a clueless moment but how could a seed come from a plant that has never been pollinated?

E

enzow2011

if its cuttings u mean ive been growin with them 4 years so have quite abit of knowledge feel free 2 ask

binladen 10.000 kills 1 death fuckin camper !!!!!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I think that you mean the Jesus man. Immaculate conception right? Not sure if that is considered an OG. Might not be worth top dollar in the south lands. Does alien pollenated count as an E.T. and not male? Maybe that?

Sorry man. Couldn't resist.

-TF

Onespark

Onespark

does anybody have any growing experience with true seedless plants? meaning seedlings made from seeds that came from un-pollenated p.lants

I am so confused right now. :sweating What you talking bout Willis? How do you make seeds without pollen? Half of the DNA would be missing. Are you talking about selfing a plant? That still takes pollen.

j wizzle

j wizzle

no such thing. fem seeds are still pollinated.... just lacking the male chromosome.

or you may be talking about clones. but without a pollinator, how can seeds be made?

Top Bottom