True Trinity and a few other wonderful ladies

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socalsinner

Hi. Guys . I finally found my long lost ex girlfriend lol .. Her name is Trinity and Im going on a road trip to get her back. I finally met this kind and generous person that has agreed to allow me to have her. This person also happens to have a few other nice strains I will be bringing home. Ill post some pics on Thurs or Friday. I cant wait guys....
Peace :banana:

Illmind

Illmind

Trip to oregon? Just wondering I know a dude who found a bagseed in the original and grew it and it turnd out better than trin and he's on oregon. It purps during fade and has more kush in it than orig.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive been searching for the Trinity for sooo long! Great find!

S

socalsinner

I will be able to watch her grow same time you guys will. I hope it its what Ive been waiting for. I wanna make some crosses with a og male I have.

S

socalsinner

My Trip for trinity a few pictures

Well guys I got my trinity plant . I didnt get a few other ladies but I did get a few cuttings of Pink Kush. Ill post some pics tomorrow. Here are just two pics of my trinity plant... she went through a little stress getting here but I think she will be ok. From what I understand from the original holder of trinity is that trinity loves hydro and loves to run HOT. The pink Kush I got I am told does not. I plant to root the pink and take cuttings of trinity and flower one of each lady. Ill takes pics of course..The pics are of trinity only...:anim_19: The picture of the river is just one of the wonderful sights I got to see on my road trip Peace.

Trinmom
Trinleaf
Trinvalley
S

socalsinner

Trinity, Pink Kush, and White Widow

Trinity is coming along fine you guys and Ill have some pics in flower soon. Pink kush made it ! lol Oh man I didnt think she was goign to make it but she did (its the smallest one)... cant wait to flower her babies... This white widow (the largest mama) will be put to the test in an Og project we have planned with the trin too. Peace SS

Pink2
Trin
White widow
Top Bottom