Truecannabliss cut?

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

So i have this Casey Jones cut and it is probably one of the top 3 strains out of a few that I'm running. I just wonder if this could be the TC cut? Not that it matters but this Casey blows peoples minds. I found it in a Denver dispensary a year and a half ago. Then I lost it to root aphids. Luckily my friend gave a cut to some guys a year ago and they gave it back to him a couple months ago. The dispensary we got it from quit giving it out after they figured out it was flame. They were like "uh, we have it still. Do you have something to trade?" BOGARTING. Any way, we got it back. Its some of the best herb we've come across lately, a great motivator with excellent flavor. Hints of lemon with Trainwreck features (as described by some). Lime green DANKNESS. Shit its probably #1 in my room LOL!...
IMG_3717_2.jpg

IMG_3720_2.jpg

Somewhere around day 48-49 BTW.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am 99.99 % sure that is not the tc cut, which is uk based by the wy. But not saying its not in the states.

That pheno looks much more tw leaning than the tc cut.

altimood

altimood

Thank you very much for the input. I'm growing it in coco in 3 gallon containers. When we grew it the first time we had it in 13 gallon UC buckets and had CO2 cranking and it grew MUCH chunkier, kind of big and well filled out. But I was just curious because I have seen a lot of Casey Jones in Denver but nothing quite like this in terms of taste and soaring high. Thanks again Herbalizor!

mdickles

mdickles

you have grown the grandoggypurp right? how much do they stretch in flower?

altimood

altimood

you have grown the grandoggypurp right? how much do they stretch in flower?

Yeah- mine did not stretch very much at all. Pretty short and squatty, and PURPLE and DANK! An amazing strain for sure.:)

T

truecannabliss

That will more than likely be the Joe Shmoe cut, although i do hear my one has made it to America now.
Peace

Top Bottom