Trump Won, What Do You Think About It?

• Thread starter JSmokes420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tdarian

tdarian

He ran as the law and order candidate. I don't have a very good feeling given who he has surrounded himself with.
Several state measures passed, we will see.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I'm hoping it stops the flow of folks to Colorado and causes that crazy housing bubble to collapse

xavier7995

xavier7995

I think it will be bad for mj. Trumps campaign and style do not lead me to believe that he is a big fan of states acting autonomously; his inner circle is not at all friendly towards it. Private prisons seemed to be on the way out, but that is out the door now and they don't like empty beds. Sure as hell am glad I never signed up for a med card.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I think it will be bad for mj. Trumps campaign and style do not lead me to believe that he is a big fan of states acting autonomously; his inner circle is not at all friendly towards it. Private prisons seemed to be on the way out, but that is out the door now and they don't like empty beds. Sure as hell am glad I never signed up for a med card.

Just curious on the med card thing? Seems like way to many people have or have had them to make a difference? Why do you think it matters?

tdarian

tdarian

"They're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs, they're rapists, some of them I assume are good people...."

xavier7995

xavier7995

A big database of the people that grow weed...that a potentially hostile government could access...not one I want to be in. Christie and giuliani are the potential attorney generals, they both have a long ass record of stomping on people's rights and heavily targeting mj.

Latest posts

Top Bottom