Trunk Of Plant Oozing Liquid, Please Help!!!

• Thread starter Opafarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

Sounded like it to me. I understand that its found on perennials but I'm not so sure that means it cant happen to an annual. If it happen to six of your plants thats a little creepy.

O

Opafarms

That's what I'm saying. Super creepy. And the plants still look great! I'm waiting for them to keep over and die but one week in and nothing

Homesteader

Homesteader

Another condition is similar called alcohol flux that I was just reading about but either way super cool. Sucks for your crop though. Maybe you could bury that shit and let it root, if it doesn't rot?

bongzaway

bongzaway

If it were a bacterial thing the entire plant would be effected. OP says plants are great.

No matter what, you never want trunks and stems openingly exposed like that. Wrap it up asap. If you want to disinfect it with something go ahead but wrap that up, man.

Are the plants effected all the same strain?

bongzaway

bongzaway

Hmm, thats raises suspicion. :O

What type of soil and nutes? Same stuff you always use ?

Madbud

Madbud

Coyld be the San Andreas is boiling up, see any steam coming out of the ground?

O

Opafarms

Same stuff, I dry amend with all the meals and guanos and the soil is what I always use, they are in 400 gallon pots. They recovered great from the transplant and are andweregrowinggreat. I will post more pics tommorrow when I'm home. It almost looked like they were growing too good...could be the cold nights fast growth barometric pressure idea someone else posted? I .totally mystified

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Did you taste it? I read plants can produce excesssive sap if there are too big of temp differences between night and day. It should be sugar and water. Truly intriguing. I agree with everyone who said wrap it up tho. That sap is.. well, like sap to the pests :)

Last edited:
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I'd disinfect then cover the wound in candle wax and bury it in with soil but best of luck to ya mate

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

First image is a trunk that I did not too open, the others are trunks that were gushing liquid so I opened them and exposed the liquid. You will notice a white ooze and liquid coming out. The plants still appear healthy other than this odd occurrence.....please help..
i dont know what it is called,but this is the same ozz and shit that comes from wild lettuce,stinging nettle and comfrey,,i would isolate those and do this my friend,science hahahah no really,never seen it ozz like that ,but i grow all mentioned above,now the wild lettuce at base of soil and stalk there is a wetness form and ring around the base from the ozz,if you just take and twist off the plant,the whole handful with look like straight up milk,pull the root of the wild lettuce and that were the really good stuff at,the milk is a medicinal ,shit cant think what i was thinking ,lmao weed right,but any way that milk and also root groundup,will send your ass into acid land,no shit it is the only legal high you can get ,and too much will kill you ,but in moderate it is like opium and will take pain away gone im talking about,the root you can grind for tea and such,but that looks like the same milk,you got my curiosity up now,i have some them roots dried and im cut and see if they will bleed dried,,you might have some very heat resistant plants right there and not know it,,thats why i would isolate to see what they do,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont know what it is called,but this is the same ozz and shit that comes from wild lettuce,stinging nettle and comfrey,,i would isolate those and do this my friend,science hahahah no really,never seen it ozz like that ,but i grow all mentioned above,now the wild lettuce at base of soil and stalk there is a wetness form and ring around the base from the ozz,if you just take and twist off the plant,the whole handful with look like straight up milk,pull the root of the wild lettuce and that were the really good stuff at,the milk is a medicinal ,shit cant think what i was thinking ,lmao weed right,but any way that milk and also root groundup,will send your ass into acid land,no shit it is the only legal high you can get ,and too much will kill you ,but in moderate it is like opium and will take pain away gone im talking about,the root you can grind for tea and such,but that looks like the same milk,you got my curiosity up now,i have some them roots dried and im cut and see if they will bleed dried,,you might have some very heat resistant plants right there and not know it,,thats why i would isolate to see what they do,lmao
physcadelic cant spell for shit,that the word was looking for,i have smoked the leaves of the wild lettuce and lets just say ,you better eat your wheaties first,that shit so bad,aint lieing taste like some green dried larf only 4 times worse,but take the pian away shit ,send me back to the 70s it does lmao

O

Opafarms

I'm feeling pretty certain that it isn't a disease at all and the plant just could not transpire due to heavy fog and the liquid is just pushing out the trunk. Had I not ripped it oped they might be fine. I will wait and see when the sun comes out if they die.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
J
I'm feeling pretty certain that it isn't a disease at all and the plant just could not transpire due to heavy fog and the liquid is just pushing out the trunk. Had I not ripped it oped they might be fine. I will wait and see when the sun comes out if they die.
977A2A48 D371 44C1 8196 B98F0D697368

Top Bottom