Trustfall/Tengu Clone into a mother

• Thread starter BB22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I dont have room for a mom plant anymore so what i do is take clones, then flower the "mom" and veg the clones while the "mom" flowers out and then the clones are ready to flower when the "mom" is done, and then you can take clones from the clones and keep going, that way you never have to keep a plant around for years on end and have it get sick and die.
Yep I've always worked like that, aways fresh clones that 1-2 weeks before flower i clone again, to make a new batch to clone than flower, aways taking 2x more than I need just in case.

BB22

BB22

I’ve been giving this plant the the top four FF nutes at full strength every watering. Approx every 4-5 days. I look for when the leaves start to droop.

Thinking about flipping her. ✌️

IMG 2084
IMG 2085
IMG 2083
BB22

BB22

I appreciate the response.

I’m very new to this. I’m genuinely asking. Why do you say that? What do you see?

Thanks ✌️

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I just dont want you to burn her as full strength on plant that size is kinda strong tho she looks really Good i Would water feed water feed thats me tho if that makes sense everyone has there own way of growing so what works for me might not work for you make sense

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Would definitely clone her again before flower looks like great plant

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Get a nice terminal shoot and keep soil moist with a humidity type dome over her then take off the dome after certain amount of days once i rooted a clone from a bag of shoots found in the trash like this lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom