NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

From @Trustfall here at THCFarmer.
Triangle Grape Cake x Original OG
Just babies now
Trustfalls triangle grape cake x original og

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I mixed soil easy this run. About 50% roots organic base, 30% rich compost, 20% extra perlite. Added in terp tea grow/bloom, dolomite, azomite, great white myco. They will live in these little pots for a while. The flower tent has some long going strains. I'll probably flower some clones of these to see which is best and grow it out to be a mother. I kinda want to try the ol' @Obvervationist aka Madscientist SOG with clones and a table...test my failing sanity.

Zombierider

Zombierider

@NorthernOrganics Heck yeah looks like its gonna be an amazing grow, definitely following along! Didnt know that Trustfall was a breeder, and it seems like he has some pretty good genetics too, cool! Happy growin!

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Found two males. The other three are definitely female. Super cropped to keep them low. Need water soon.
I think the yellowing one got light stress. I also have some fungus gnats in the veg tent that could be bothering it. I turned down the lights, will give plain water tomorrow and turn them back up. Should grow out of it. The other two are growing great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom