Truth about twin marijuana plants!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pics Included)

• Thread starter dsanford717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dsanford717

Okay so ive noticed alot of forums of people asking about getting two plants from one seed and is it normal? Well many people like to say trash them cause the twin is no good or its a hermie. well thats WRONG. I had one trainwreck seed i ordered that had a double sprout. I left it as is and im currently growing it now. Both twins are exactly identical, both are bushy green and healthy twins. Neither plant has any deformities. If there are any problems with a double sprou its probably the genetics or you just simply dont know how to grow. so if you happen to come across a double sprout dont just trash it! Pics will be uploaded in 5 minutes.

D

dsanford717

Tw
Tw2
Tw3
Tw
Tw2
Tw3
Tw4
Tw5
Tw6
Tw7
Tw8

Tw
D

dsanford717

Keep in mind i only purchased one trainwreck seed, so dont say i accidently put two seeds in the cup. The reason for a double sprout is usually because that strain is a hybrid. Another thing, i have ten other plants that are just one sprout and this double sprout is just as tall and healthy as the other plants. The trainwreck is about five and a half to six feet tall.

vaporedout

vaporedout

looks like my japanese maple, your just starting to flower so keep an eye out for any nanners, you never know

T

tipper619sd

wow now thats somethiing i would love to breed with who knows maybe find the one we all been looking for. looking great

L

Luvmyplants

I peered in on my seeds this morning and found jock horror twins! Can't figure out how to post a pic tho.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I grew out some Nepalese highland a while back, I was regularly sprouting double and triple plants from single seeds. Ive seen it with other varieties, but the Nepalese stands out as producing several twins and triplets.

william76

william76

Yea,i got a twin in a pack of nl last week,seperated them and they're doin fine,had it happen a few times before and if u seperate them straight away there usually ok,76

serenegreen

serenegreen

Okay so ive noticed alot of forums of people asking about getting two plants from one seed and is it normal? Well many people like to say trash them cause the twin is no good or its a hermie. well thats WRONG. I had one trainwreck seed i ordered that had a double sprout. I left it as is and im currently growing it now. Both twins are exactly identical, both are bushy green and healthy twins. Neither plant has any deformities. If there are any problems with a double sprou its probably the genetics or you just simply dont know how to grow. so if you happen to come across a double sprout dont just trash it! Pics will be uploaded in 5 minutes.

I have a miraculous double blueberry plant from one seed myself, check her out!
20150807 100922
20150807 100944

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You’re lucky I don’t live near you. I’d come over at night or when you’re away and stick 5-6 seeds in there just to fuck with ya. Haha!
You would still have to get past my 3 dogs and 9mm..LMAO

PurpleKing1017

PurpleKing1017

How did you seperate them successfully? I'm going through the same thing.

Top Bottom