Trying a different mainline method for 1st time

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadman86

Dadman86

Gdp is bouncing back... I kind of had to push her into flower as these girls are getting big an bushy...

Blue dream is being bounced back and worth between 2 flowering sites until my 1 flowering plant is done(hopefully soon)

These have been grown under #phlizon fd6500
I tried to buy that model. But phlizon wouldn't accept my card. Viparspectra accepted card. It's crazy cuz I think there both in China. Well I hope the ks 3000 is as good as the phlizon 6500.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Oh God, not the grav hits bro. I just had a flashback to my teenage years.
I took a grav hit stood up and leaned back against a entertainment stand. Blacked out and my brother said I slid down the TV stand and did a rocking chair movement with my body. My brother was laughing so hard and was like. Bro your chin never touched the ground. I learned to respect the gravity that day. We had a big stupid 3 litre pop bottle in a bucket.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I took a grav hit stood up and leaned back against a entertainment stand. Blacked out and my brother said I slid down the TV stand and did a rocking chair movement with my body. My brother was laughing so hard and was like. Bro your chin never touched the ground. I learned to respect the gravity that day. We had a big stupid 3 litre pop bottle in a bucket.
I love those hits that send me in to tunnel vision!!!! Or the wa wa's

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I tried to buy that model. But phlizon wouldn't accept my card. Viparspectra accepted card. It's crazy cuz I think there both in China. Well I hope the ks 3000 is as good as the phlizon 6500.
I got mine on amazon🤣

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

The only thing I wonder about in mainline is yes you can get a shit ton of bloom sites. But all buds are the same size golf ball size. I’d say you don’t Mainline and only bring up say 8 heads will the 8 be monster buds?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Week 6 day 6

Sorry for "janky vid" have no room In
the tent to get around anywhere.... everything is flopping the heck over.... time to order a trellis for next grow
I had to do it too this time, I used to just let them lay against the tent lol

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
The only thing I wonder about in mainline is yes you can get a shit ton of bloom sites. But all buds are the same size golf ball size. I’d say you don’t Mainline and only bring up say 8 heads will the 8 be monster buds?
I would have to disagree completely, it's all based on veg time and genetics

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Vipraspectre has better lights
I LOVE my medic grow EZ8....

When I got my Phlizon I didn't have enough capital... figured get a decent light without breaking the little bank I had.... after a grow or 2 upgrade the phlizon.... now I'm happy with it... still getting close to 2 lb harvest off 3 or 4 plants

My medic grow will hit over 2 lbs easy.... but I've had nothing but respect for my phlizon that help me start up again 2 years ago....

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Not sure why topping is considered an advanced training technique. Seems to be one of the simplest.
Ask someone who has never grown cannabis before to start growing... they are not gonna know about topping techniques defoliation techniques... any plant training at all... topping is a step above from doing no training to a plant

Leoman

Leoman

Ask someone who has never grown cannabis before to start growing... they are not gonna know about topping techniques defoliation techniques... any plant training at all... topping is a step above from doing no training to a plant

I mean the way he put it in the video. Calling super cropping a beginner technique to master before trying an advanced technique like topping. Topping is using a pair of scissors then letting it grow.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I mean the way he put it in the video. Calling super cropping a beginner technique to master before trying an advanced technique like topping. Topping is using a pair of scissors then letting it grow.
I wasn't paying attention to those type of details.... I was more interested in the methodology of the plant training rather debating of this or that is advanced or beginner status....

All I can say from 20 years of growing... I have found for personal craft growing... mainline has produced the best nugs out any styled harvest I have had regardless of strain or genetics

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I wasn't paying attention to those type of details.... I was more interested in the methodology of the plant training rather debating of this or that is advanced or beginner status....

All I can say from 20 years of growing... I have found for personal craft growing... mainline has produced the best nugs out any styled harvest I have had regardless of strain or genetics
Sorry tone is lost by type not trying to sound mean at all my friend✌️🤙

Leoman

Leoman

I'm definitely trying that. None of it looks complicated, although a lot of tutorials can make things sound intimidating when to me it seems pretty straight forward.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I'm better at taking in, input, rather than giving ,output.... just how my brain works... I may not taken in all the technical terms over the years but what I can say with research and doing own experiments over the years has combined well...

At its basic form mainline is a form of topping... but trying to create an even canopy and stalks remain same size in height to its a more equal and unilateral way for plant to take its food... you'll get those arm long nuggets that we all crave for... yes some of it is due to genetics but I've experienced 1st hand that mainline has produced my biggest yields

Leoman

Leoman

Since deciding to do this I've learned a lot of terms I've never heard. I've heard of topping but none of the other training techniques. Trying to absorb as much as I can then take things step by step. Mainlining makes perfect sense to create the biggest colas. My teenage closet grow was just letting them go. Only had a paperback to go by since I had no internet. Wasn't really anyone to get advice from.

Top Bottom